Seriously thinking of quitting WOW

Bodhran
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Alexstrasza

Re: Seriously thinking of quitting WOW

Unread post by Bodhran »

Danielfboone wrote:Silver Dragon works very well at alerting you to rares. I recently switched from NPC_Scan and I like it better. I also have never camped anything. I use the addon HandyNotes and mark the known spawn points of the rares so I can look at my map at any time and know which direction to go to check if they are up. When I finally got my Loque after more than a year of looking for him, I was hovering over one of his spawn points deciding what to do since he hadn't shown up at any of them again when he suddenly spawned right under me. I still have never seen the TLPD but maybe some day I'll get lucky.

Like as has been said, If you're feeling frustrated with the game, take a break for a few days or even a week. If you start really missing playing, then you know it is not time to quit.
I'd recommend a addon called NPCScan_Overlay. It puts colored marks like a highlighter colored on the map (main one and mini map) where the rares spawn and where they pat. Also they have a Timeless handynotes that marks all the rares and chest locations.

My fav hunter addons are NPCScan, NPCScan_overlay (NPCScan_Overlay now has all vanilla rares marked FINALLY), NPCScan auto add (adds rares that you come across to your library), Silver Dragon and for Timeless RareCordinator. Very very helpful.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Hunter:
-Hunters now earn Valor Points when they are effectively Vote Kicked from a Dungeon Finder group.
-Ettin’s Grip (new talent) allows the hunter to equip two ranged weapons simultaneously.

Dream skins to tame:
Fandral Staghelm Fire Cat Form. Kor'kron War/Veteran/Warbringer of the Horde PVP wolf mount. Xuen/Litter of Xuen! Legion Wolf Boss.
Banard

Re: Seriously thinking of quitting WOW

Unread post by Banard »

Crestonwolf73 wrote: So if anyone has anything to say they feel would convince me to stay please do so I welcome it otherwise I will be leaving for how long I don't know and no you can not have my stuff.
Sorry i know this might be interrupted as trolling but after all these years and all these post on the official forums isn't it cliche not to say:
Can i have your gold?