LF Garros Kill for the achievement for the wolf mount.

Araela
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Thrall

LF Garros Kill for the achievement for the wolf mount.

Unread post by Araela »

Hi all,

I have a 90 Horde Hunter and a 90 Alliance Hunter - the horde hunter (Araela on Korgath) is better geared than my alliance hunter (Aeralyn on Korgath).

I would really like to get an SoO run in- either a full run, or at least a Garrosh kill, for the mount achievement for the wolf. As some of you may know, my husband had a double lung transplant last year and it has taken him many months to recover from the complications he had afterwards. I myself suffer from chronic migraines and fibromyalgia, and have had my own share of problems. As such, I haven't been able to be in a raiding group - I've barely had time to do LFR.

Would anyone be willing or able to help me out with this? I'd prefer, if at all possible, to do this on Araela, as I consider her my main- but if an alliance group is willing to take Aeralyn under her wing for this, it would be greatly appreciated. I want the wolf mount so badly, and it would be nice to be able to run, even just once, in a non-LFR raid again.

I have both mumble and vent downloaded, if that helps.

Thank you in advance for any help people provide.

-Catherine/Araela/Aeralyn
Last edited by Araela on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Re: LF Garros hKill for the achievement for the wolf mount.

Unread post by Castile »

Hi :) I had to pay for mine and it was ok. I did end up having to server change a toon for it and cost 50k but if you check your realm forums there maybe guilds running this now for cheaper than that. Its hard when you don't raid to get those mounts so I hope someone can help you out!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Araela
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Thrall

Re: LF Garros Kill for the achievement for the wolf mount.

Unread post by Araela »

Thanks- yeah I haven't had the time to raise much in terms of funds either, which is why I was asking here. I've found that the Petopia community has been very understanding about the real world getting in the way of the gaming world- and that's something I appreciate. :) Been trying to save up some gold but it's been very slow going.

Also- edited above post b/c I didn't need a heroic kill and I realized I accidentally said hKill when I was typing the subject. Oops! Heroic would be icing on the cake.