<Vanilla Gladiator> (an all Level 60 Twink Guild)

Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance

<Vanilla Gladiator> (an all Level 60 Twink Guild)

Unread post by Lazurianis »

I'm speaking on behalf of Vanilla Gladiator on Darkspear -- myself personally, I do not like the general community of Darkspear, however; Vanilla Gladiator has a great community, so, with that being said, here are a few things you should know about us before you considering joining.

Notable Attributes;
-We are Alliance,
-We do all-60 PvE (and currently working up to all-60 PVP as a whole guild)
-We run weekly raids
-We also help you gear upon hitting 60 (we will also carry you if necessary if you are stuck at Level 50-59)
-Any class/race is welcome (including Death Knight and Monk)

Recommendations:
Myself, I have previous experience with twinking, and I recommend the following for a 60 Twink Guild;
-Stick with the original 9 classes, IE: Warrior, Paladin, Priest, Mage, Hunter, Rogue, Shaman, and Mage.
-Play the class you play best, however, be flexible; because twinking is not the same as end-game content, you will need to have an open mind to change to rotation or talents/glyphs.
-Get to know the community, and help them as they've helped you, or new members (this just applies to life in general.)
-Have fun while you're doing it.

If you have any questions, look for me as Árrów-Darkspear

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark