Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Immersion and Inspration (Edit)

Unread post by Hisae »

Hi guys!
I have a question for you! :)

I've been reading a lot of the topics about your characters and I've read that you immerse yourselves when you RP. How do you do that exactly? I did it myself when I first started in 04 and for a couple of years after but recently I've not been able to do it again. :( My writing side has been on the fritz since 2010, can't seem to keep one idea in my head for long before I can even get a story going. It's very frustrating. My two mains, Rinoalyon (hunter) and Yulon (mage) I've been using them to slllloooowwwllllyyyyy write a fanfiction. I'm worried that I've lost the ability to write the stories I used to when I was younger. I don't know if its because I'm getting older or something else.

Is there anything you could suggest that could help me be able to start writing again? I hope this doesn't sound strange. >< Thank you all who read and respond to this. It means a lot. :hug:

Edit: I hope this doesn't sound too strange. Just been struggling as of late and wanted to ask my Petopian friends what their thoughts were.

I also wanted to know how do you get inspiration for your characters? :)