Need some advice on how to raise my gold.

Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Need some advice on how to raise my gold.

Unread post by Hisae »

Hi guys, I'm at a loss and I'm not sure where else to turn. I need advice in the making of gold. I'm a slow money maker and I mean SLOW. :cry: How do you guys do it to make so much?

My 90 gnome Mage is a tailor/herb and I've been using my farm to grow herbs and I have been selling all stacks of 20 I get, highest maker is Golden Lotus. I'm up to 22k gold now.

My baby Pandaren hunter is mining/herbalism but I've dropped herb and now I'm going to pick up JC so I can prospect for gems to sell. My hunter is level 48 but in 12 levels going to boost at 60. She has 1325 gold right now.

Are there any other pointers you all can give? I really, really, want to get the green, yellow, and my ultimate goal, the Jeweled Onyx Panther!!!!!

Guys, you have been so amazing!
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Re: Need some advice on how to raise my gold.

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Sell every drop you find. I mean everything.
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

Personally I make gold selling the leg enchants from leather working. I was up to 230k before I bought a weapon for my cousin and made myself the Ruby Panther. I also sell a lot of greens I find as well as the Direhorn Runt I get when I'm farming leather. I make about 200g each from them on my realm (Which I just noticed was your realm as well haha)

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

yeah mini pets are good too. I tend to get 200 for each of those Isle of Giants raptors.
Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Jelani »

And if you are 90 do EVERY quest in Pandaria. It's alot of gold once you hit max. and alot of green items are going for 200g or more on the AH due to transmogging

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!

peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

I'm a casual AH flipper. Buy low, sell high. This works well if you're willing and able to take a risk and enjoy this type of activity.

I started with about 10k as investment and after spending a few days tracking things I was interested in (like profession mats, raiding mats like enchants, etc) I dove in. I now keep around 20k in gold purely for investing (plus a varying amount in material assets), so any gold over that 20k is money I can spend at my leisure.

If I push myself I can make up to 25k a week but I'm usually way, way too lazy to do that. :p
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

farm the mobs outside the lotus area, rares n such. get keys and skyshards - all 10 shards some servs do 30k for the mount XD
Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

I actually buy herbs - (about 50-75 stacks at a time if the price is right - under 25g a stack) and then make them into Fortune Cards - I usually just about break even with making BOE shoulder enchants from the greens that pop milling - the fortune cards are then mostly profit.

I recommend this method if Fortune Cards sell OK on your server- and also if you're not on my server- I don't want competition :)
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~