LF Ally for Dark Talbucks! Info below EU

vanilli

LF Ally for Dark Talbucks! Info below EU

Unread post by vanilli »

Hello, I am looking for anyone who might have a Alliance character on Bladefist/Frostwhisper/Zenedar for some Talbuck farming! Many might still miss these mounts and they are rather nice looking, but sadly trying to find someone to help me with them has been a huge pain >.< I was able to get the unarmored one after guilt tripping friend into helping but sadly they were unable to grasp the idea of what needed to be done for them :(
I only miss the Reins of the Dark War Talbuk and currently have 33/100 Halaa Battle Token I have the other tokens ready and waiting for it :) But sadly I have no alliance to kill :( And naturally I would allow myself to be killed for all 170 tokens required for the two mounts :)
I'm asking here first since I do truly hope someone here might have a 90 alt or even a main on one of those servers to aid me, plus people here are a little bit more understanding when it comes to mounts.
IF anyone can help with any advice or other realms that I could ask for I would be so thankful! You see I'm trying to get 200 mounts before WoD hits to make getting 50 a little less annoying >.<
Thank you for your time and don't worry if nothing can be done I can always turn to my realms forum on the Warcraft site and try to find aid without any of us being interrupted during the process x.x
Samskeyti
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel EU

Re: LF Ally for Dark Talbucks! Info below EU

Unread post by Samskeyti »

Lampray
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Skullcrusher

Unread post by Lampray »

I could have sworn blizzard was making a quest that rewarded the war tokens in WoD. I'll have to recheck again.
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

are you on a us server? If you cant find any help on open raid, or any info on how to get them in wod I can help you.

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

You can now get the missions to get the tokens to buy both talbuks. need 2 of the missions to get both, they give 40 of the orange tokens and 100 of the blue. - could be the other way arround *shrugs*

its faster then waiting for pvp/ect
Last edited by Divixon on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Myrrmi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: [EU] The Mealstron, Emerald Dream, Bloodhoof

Unread post by Myrrmi »

EU here as well, haven't started collecting the tokens yet.

I have Ally 90s on Maelstrom (my main is here, so prefered) and Emerald Dream, and Hordie 90s on Bloodhoof (petopian :) ) and Burning Legion.

Growing Internet Dragons:
(> My DragonCave <|> My TaleofDragons <|> My MagiStream <|> My FlightRising <)
Please, CLICK so we don't run out of Internet Dragons to kill :)