Warcraft movie free wow account.

HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

Warcraft movie free wow account.

Unread post by HunterFTW »

Hey wasn't sure where to put this but I wanted to share it. Not sure how many people heard about whats been going around with the warcraft movie. For those that go see the movie will get all expansions up to WOD, 1 free month and an ingame item. At first I was like "nothing for those that are already playing" But then someone pointed out that we do we get another account that I can RAF myself. To witch I am all for it and hope this does happen. So what are your thoughts on this?

link to this info and 2 youtube videos have even talked about it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/4 ... at/cznzitt
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Warcraft movie free wow account.

Unread post by Rawr »

The RaF account still has to buy a month or 2 of WoW for you to get the rewards, :| so $12-15 for ticket and %15-30 for the game time so around $30 or a store mount :| :mrgreen:

Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

You can use 2 tokens on the RAF account, and also your original account gets a "free" month in the process. So if you were going the movie anyways, and if it does come with a wow account, then you effectively get a store mount for the cost of one month (RL money or gold).
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Kind of sucks they aren't giving a little extra reward to those of us who have already been fans, some of us for many years. But I guess we'll have to wait and see what the ingame item ends up being.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

Unread post by HunterFTW »

I'm ok with paying the subs and having an extra account sounds cool to me even if I have to pay both. I'll probably rotate between them or something. plus if my parents don't want theirs then I'll happily take theres and abuse those aswell. :p