No votes

Total votes: 12

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

What is Your Favorite State of WoW?

Unread post by Rawr »

Mine is the first expansion, I felt my favorite class was more polished and fun to play, also Mend pet was a HoT and no longer channeled :lol: :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: What is Your Favorite State of WoW?

Unread post by Ana »

Rawr wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:10 pm Mine is the first expansion, I felt my favorite class was more polished and fun to play, also Mend pet was a HoT and no longer channeled :lol: :mrgreen:
I agree with classic. .

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Pandaria. I really felt happiest there. The art and music were so breathtakingly beautiful, and I loved the stories and characterizations so much. So many memorable incidental NPCs.

*at least before the final patch, where it all descended into pre-Warlords heavy metal orcs and fire. By the time Warlords hit I think a lot of people were already over it
*excluding Mudmug. Whoever decided on that character should be tried for crimes against voice acting :P
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Pandaria will always be my favourite time. I made some amazing memories then. Made my first proper group of friends in WoW, killed some rare mobs and got cool mounts (Zandalari Warbringers were absolute tanks when they first came out), did my first raid, learnt to play my class properly, went on guild mount runs, did those silver dungeon challenges with some guys from here (super tough, btw, I'm super thankful even now to the group I was with for dealing with my clueless self) and even did some of the content that was current back then in raid. LFR technically, but still. Pandaria was definitely my most active expansion and I really enjoyed myself.

Discovered the mantid, too, those guys are wicked.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

WotLK will always be my favourite era of the game. It felt like the peak of WoW, I was having a great time in game, and I loved seeing the culmination of the WC3 lore I'd been familiar with for years prior. The zones and raids were wonderful too, and it introduced exoticS which became some of my favourite tameable pets.

Legion is a close second for me though. :)
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

I don't play anymore, but- Pandaria and WotLK for sure. WotLK had my favorite villain, a fantastically written story that made every zone feel like it built up towards the same thing, a great united force against it, and overall great focus on the objective that made the Lich King truly feel like an overwhelming threat everyone was concerned with. Plus I LOVED the settings!

Pandaria was the happiest and prettiest, and I miss the themeing (and the lack of concern with faction war after a certain point) so much. Beautiful colors, happy on the eyes, great music. The final patch ruined the whole dang thing but I loved everything up to that!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!