Need help with macro [wow macro/ui forums usless]

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Need help with macro [wow macro/ui forums usless]

Unread post by Qinni »

I use this macro to change out cloaks with 3 clicks. First click uses the teleport cloak. Second click uses it. Third click puts back what ever cloak I have. I found it a long time ago on wowhead.
#showtooltip
#show 15
/use Cloak of Coordination
/run local o=GetItemInfo(GetInventoryItemLink("player",15)) if o=="Cloak of Coordination" then EquipItemByName(WoUCloak) else WoUCloak=o EquipItemByName("Cloak of Coordination") end
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear
I would like to us this macro for my Underlight Angler but no one seems to modify this one. I am looking for help so I can use this macro for cloaks but my weapon / fishing pole too.
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Need help with macro [wow macro/ui forums usless]

Unread post by Rawr »

You should be able to replace all the 15 with 16 (1st weapon slot) and Cloak of Coordination with Underlight Angler, but Im not sure what to replace WoUCloak with, I've never used that before. Sorry can't be of more help :| :mrgreen:

Aibhilough

Re: Need help with macro [wow macro/ui forums usless]

Unread post by Aibhilough »

I dont know if you ever got an answer but I was looking for the same macro and i found this. it works.

Code: Select all

/run local c,e,t=65360,GetInventoryItemID("player",15)t=GetItemC
ooldown(c)>0 if c==e then if COC_PREVEQ and t then EquipItemByName(COC_PREVEQ)COC_PREVEQ=nil end elseif not t then COC_PREVEQ=e and GetItemInfo(e)EquipItemByName(c)end
/use 15

found it on wowhead in the comment for the cloak of coordination:
https://www.wowhead.com/item=65360/cloa ... n#comments