Druid mage tower forms

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Druid mage tower forms

Unread post by Castile »

This came up on reddit about how druids would like to be able to use their mage tower forms without having to transmog that weapon. Like I'd love to be able to shift into my pridemother cat form without using the frankly ugly af daggers or bear forms without the fist weapons - Id even go back to the dreamway (which is still super neat btw) to do it if I can still use my current staff or polearm as my xmog. What do fellow druids think?

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Druid mage tower forms

Unread post by Vephriel »

The artifact forms being locked behind the weapon is very disappointing. :( I don't play my druid often but, when I do I'm stuck with an ugly dagger that doesn't match his transmog at all while he's not shapeshifted.

But I'm also upset that they kept spec restrictions on them after Legion, I want to use the bows on my BM hunters. -_-
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Re: Druid mage tower forms

Unread post by Castile »

Vephriel wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:10 am But I'm also upset that they kept spec restrictions on them after Legion, I want to use the bows on my BM hunters. -_-
This too. I mean if we can use Vanilla legendries in xmog I don't see how specs are a stretch now. And since its after legion they don't have the same progression factor so I think restrictions can be lifted. Its small things that make stuff so much better I think.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~