Returned to WoW. Noob questions

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Might return. Questions

Unread post by Ana »

ahh! still havent come to the part where i choose a covenent.. they all seem silly to me hehe

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

ended up with choosing Kyrian with the simple reason i like their amor look the best

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

more questions.. i got ilvl 171 and should be able to que for hc.. but it says i cant.. do i need to do something to unlock them?

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

when shadowlands started, I got my main up to 60 and didn't buy more game time because I just wasn't feeling it. Now that there's flying, I think I'll work towards that. I picked Night Fae.

Also, does anyone know of a 9.1 guide for returning players? I just picked a covenant and will be working my way through their questline, but I thought progression might look a little different in 9.1 as opposed to 9.0
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I found it very confusing. It kinda jumps in story linies for me. I havent played Shadowlands at all but I already gotten to the part where a certain somebody attacks a leader of bastion but not seen how they made the person do it..
I have enough lvl 50 hunters to get all covenants covered

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

All of that is explained via the questlines offered by Bolvar in Oribos.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

hmm not really feeling it been explained probaly and in the right order :P

anyway new question.. is the revendreth gorgon manual account wide? or do all my character need to find the named? just found him on my main

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

The manual is account-wide. I got mine on my Alliance hunter and can tame gargons on my Horde hunter just fine :)

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Yay! Thanks hun

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Returned to WoW. Noob questions

Unread post by Ana »

I noticed something while lvlving my alts in dungoens. They only get to que for bfa dungeons.. how do I random que for the old dungeons? I dont want to learn tanking in a bfa..

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

From what I understand, BfA is the "current" timeline leading into Shadowlands and as such its content scales 1-50 and its dungeons are the default. As far as I know, the only way to queue for other xpac dungeons is by activating the respective Chromie Time. However, most people use only the WoD Chromie Time as it's considered the fastest to level through so getting groups for dungeons that aren't WoD or BfA may be tricky. If there's something I'm not aware of I'd love to learn as well!

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

ughn i never tanked in my life and just lvled a blood deathknight to 15 and wanted to lvl in dungeons.. thats NOT going to be fun in BFA dungeons

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I recently started enjoying pvp but how do I see my ranks? I got coperal today. I can see my honor lvl but not my ranks

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Uther

Unread post by Kalasta »

Maria wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:50 am ended up with choosing Kyrian with the simple reason i like their amor look the best
Indeed!
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_082021_131248.jpg
WoWScrnShot_082021_131248.jpg (475.78 KiB) Viewed 5053 times

A big thank-you to Tårnfalk for re-sizing this sig pic.