ICC fights/mob abilities you hate

Dulanie
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Blackhand

ICC fights/mob abilities you hate

Unread post by Dulanie »

I just got done running ICC10 with my guild and I have to say Festergut sucks, and I loath the ability decimate that Stinky and Precious use. Out of the Plagueworks those fights I hated the most. Festergut truely is fun if you let him enrage >.<
We don't die. We multiply.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: ICC fights/mob abilities you hate

Unread post by Rhyela »

I don't think I hate any of them, really. However, I do kind of dislike Lady Deathwhisper's voice. Does that count? :lol:

My guild finally started Sindragosa tonight. I am loving it, it's so fun. The only problem is that we have to rely on everyone else to not be dumb. :P We didn't get her tonight, but we probably will soon. Last attempt was 18%. :)

But yeah, other than Deathwhisper's annoying voice, I like all the fights/mobs there.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Rhyela wrote:I don't think I hate any of them, really. However, I do kind of dislike Lady Deathwhisper's voice. Does that count? :lol:
That woman is a classic example of monologuing being the downfall of villains in fictional works everywhere.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decimate ain't too bad as long as your healers are prepared. The worst fight is without a doubt Gunships. Half the time you don't have anything to do, 'cept shooting riflemen, and the other half you're killing what is essentially trash.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Anansi
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Anansi »

YOUR PATHETIC MAGIC BETRAAAAAAAYS YOU!!

Argh, shut the heck up Sindgragosa! It's no wonder you were killed in the first place, sheesh.

Right now I hate LK the most because I haven't killed him. Other than that, I'd have to say the Professor, just because he takes so long to beat even when it's a one shot, it's a long fight.
Palladiamorsdeus
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Scarlet Monastary, Sentinels

Unread post by Palladiamorsdeus »

Can't speak for the raids, but I absolutely LOATHE the first boss of Halls of Reflections voice. I hate it.

Thanks go to Saturo for the signature.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Um bonestorm? only thing ive gone up to and i havent killed him XD i'd rather to uldur really and i've only done the giant and the fire thing lol or heck naxx i've only done the spider part LOL
Kalliope

Palladiamorsdeus wrote:Can't speak for the raids, but I absolutely LOATHE the first boss of Halls of Reflections voice. I hate it.
This pear....so delicious!

YouTube Edition

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Kalliope wrote:
Palladiamorsdeus wrote:Can't speak for the raids, but I absolutely LOATHE the first boss of Halls of Reflections voice. I hate it.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

Blood Princes' trash.

At this point, we wipe on that more than we wipe on bosses. >.>

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Anansi wrote:YOUR PATHETIC MAGIC BETRAAAAAAAYS YOU!!

Argh, shut the heck up Sindgragosa! It's no wonder you were killed in the first place, sheesh.

Right now I hate LK the most because I haven't killed him. Other than that, I'd have to say the Professor, just because he takes so long to beat even when it's a one shot, it's a long fight.
I love Sindragosa! She's like the ultimate evil dragon IMO (well...except for maybe Deathwing whom we haven't seen in-game yet :lol:). She sounds crazy and dangerous, and I love it. My husband dislikes her voice, too, though.

If there was a Sindragosa cult of followers, I'd join it. :P

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
kamoodle5
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by kamoodle5 »

A bit on an off-topic, but if you don't like Deathwhisper or Sindra's voice, then try to compare that with Gruul's version of grunting and the Shade of Akama's uh-uh's.
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Saturo wrote:
Kalliope wrote:
Mmmmmm, yummy yummy pears...

And my guild plans on starting to raid ICC in the next week or two, so I'll get back to you on annoying encounters then. ;)

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

tramani
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: dragonblight
Location: sholazar basin , i have a little place there called the avalanche

Unread post by tramani »

bonespike graveyard , the exploding green goo at rotface , the orange puking ate festergut , the 2 guards at DW that make you explode , summon minnions at DBSF and every attack from the lichking
Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

My raid has decided that Sindragosa sounds like a crazy old woman after about ten whiskey sours and smoking three packs a day for the last 20 years, out in the parking lot of the bar, trying to pick up some guy. Can you tell we're a cynical bunch? :lol: As for abilities...gods, I hate that Blistering Cold suck-everybody-in thing she does, because I'm the one on Disengage/Aspect of the Pack duty to help people get out of it.

And I have been known on occasion to turn to run and then Disengage if my reflexes are slow...which always ends badly when I'm way on the wrong side of an angry dead dragon afterwards.

I also hate tanking the Blood Princes with a fiery passion. Since my tank is a pally, I'm the one on Dark Nucleus tanking duty. Running around all over the place trying to keep aggro on a bunch of evil beach balls AND a San'layn at the same time was enough to make me seriously consider giving up tanking till I finally got the hang of it.

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Kalliope

Eww, we never put our pally tanks on Keleseth. >_< That sounds horrific.

YouTube Edition

Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

Well, it's a 10-man. The other option would be the warrior tank taking him, and he has less tools than I do to handle them. It's just one of those things.

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Kalliope

*shrug* That's just how we do it, since pally tanks would lose a lot of their AoE anyway. Plus our pallies tend to be the better geared and are able to handle the other two.

Raids vary; just tossing it out there. xD

YouTube Edition

Jakkra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Bleeding Hollow US

Unread post by Jakkra »

Hmmm... have to agree that BETRAAAAYS you is horrible. Well, just her voice. I actually really enjoy the Sindragosa fight (when people aren't being stupid).

I don't really hate it, but I'm not fond of Blood Princes, because I'm stuck just keeping the "sparkly balls" up, as I call them. (The kenetic bombs). No big deeps there =/

I haven't killed the Lich King yet, but I enjoy getting to him, so I can take pictures xP But then people's common sense just drops... urgh..
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Jakkra wrote:I don't really hate it, but I'm not fond of Blood Princes, because I'm stuck just keeping the "sparkly balls" up, as I call them. (The kenetic bombs). No big deeps there =/
Just stick your pet on it. That's what I do, in the end of the fight, every playercontrolled pet is stuck on something like that. The best is when our other hunter goes all "OK!" when someone says "Hunter, pet, orb.", even tough he's obviously not the one being referred to. :P

Best thing I've seen so far is a guild that sent their ROGUE to keep the orbs up.