Garrosh MAKES FAIL FAIL EVEN MORE THAN A FAILBOAT OF FAIL.

Ryai
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Garrosh MAKES FAIL FAIL EVEN MORE THAN A FAILBOAT OF FAIL.

Unread post by Ryai »

That I can't say, but there will be a Twilight Highlands Battleground called Twin Peaks. The Alliance will be working with the Wildhammers in a struggle for land against the Dragonmaws backed by the Horde.
WHAT.

WHAT.

AURG.

Great Horde get hit with the lolz evil bat and just aurg. What severs really need now, seriously this is going to not make anyone want to roll Horde, cause why roll horde now!? OH U SIDED WITH DRAGON KEELERS AND SLAVERS. I HAT U IMA ROLLING ALLY TO PWN U NUBS.

Blizz has just failed me more than when they broke BM.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Garrosh MAKES FAIL FAIL EVEN MORE THAN A FAILBOAT OF FAI

Unread post by Vephriel »

/shrug

I think it will be interesting. ;)
Ryai
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Ryai »

Vephriel wrote:/shrug

I think it will be interesting. ;)
interesting would have been Garrosh just killing Cairne and showing his true colors as a Psychopathic nutjob or atleast nearing xenophobic.

But allying horde with the people who A: enslaved Alexstrazsa and made her hate the horde for so long? Not just orcs, the entire horde, up until recently? And B: who were absolutely destroying the Netherwing flight? AND. AND. AND supplying Deathwing with their eggs!?

If it turns out that lolz horde were secretly helping Deathwing, thanks to Garrosh allying us with the bleeding insane dragon, I'm either going to stop playing horde, or save up cash to reroll all my toons alliance.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

This is just...
Suffice to say, I think Horde will start with a lower rep with Wyrmrest if this is true. I REALLY dislike that!

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Palladiamorsdeus
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Scarlet Monastary, Sentinels

Unread post by Palladiamorsdeus »

I couldn't believe that either. Blackmaw? REALLY?

Thanks go to Saturo for the signature.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

...Hmmm. I think Azu MAY do more backgrounds. She's very proud of siding Netherwings and loves Azrenarku...

Though, I think it could be neat. Mounted (aerial?) combat; Alliance on gryphons, Horde on enslaved red/nether/blacks. Plus, I'm Alliance and I love the Wildhammers. I wish Gryphon Rider was a class. >.>

But yes, that's just stupid. I don't approve. At all. And I'm an ALLIANCE player.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Hmm, yeah...I dunno, this just isn't affecting me at all. I'm looking forward to seeing what plays out.
Nevar
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by Nevar »

^ This is shameful - BAD GARROSH.. KILL HIM!!!!

Foxy and Wiley! <3

Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Nevar wrote:^ This is shameful - BAD GARROSH.. KILL HIM!!!!

The For the Alliance! achievement may have become a million times better. :3
Nevar
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nevar »

Azunara wrote:
Nevar wrote:^ This is shameful - BAD GARROSH.. KILL HIM!!!!

The For the Alliance! achievement may have become a million times better. :3

^ This

Foxy and Wiley! <3

Lilandre
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Bleeding Hollow (US

Unread post by Lilandre »

Imma wait till i hear the full story on the bg before I make decisions.

Perhaps the dragonmaw orcs are turning good/less evil

/shrug

Lil, What does beast lore say about its armor rating?
ITS OVER 9000!!!!

Ryai
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Ryai »

Saturo wrote:This is just...
Suffice to say, I think Horde will start with a lower rep with Wyrmrest if this is true. I REALLY dislike that!
I wouldn't doubt it. Mean Belves and Forsaken start out screwed over for rep with their OWN SIDE FACTIONS.

and no offense to alliance but they're all a merry pot of popurri

And Lilandre it doesn't really matter. It's still basically the same people who enslaved dragons/worked for Deathwing. And various other goodies. They also were attacking alliance. And just it's just Blizzard hitting Horde with the nerfbat of Lets make you guys the evil ones KK. Mean reading over several threads alot of alliance players were basically telling the horde who were complaining about this to stfu and bend over/take it.

The sad fact of the matter is this will now OUT SHINE ANY evil act Alliance npcs/lore has ever had, done, or will do.

Because Garrosh saddled us up with dragon slavers.
Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Kayb »

oh my god... its bad enough we're getting garrosh fulltime, but this...
Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

...Can I set myself to hostile and kill them?

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Skyshot
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Fizzcrank US

Unread post by Skyshot »

*M. Night Shyamalan suddenly bursts into the room* What a twist!
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdhhQhqi_AE)

Seriously though I would stick around as horde. Yeah it does suck but I am pretty interested in this turn of events.
Besides.. I hear the dark side has some wicked awesome cookies. ;D

<My whelps - My Dragons>
"It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept."
-Calvin and Hobbes

Dulanie
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Blackhand

Unread post by Dulanie »

Maybe Garrosh will be a raid boss we can kill after Deathwing goes down.
We don't die. We multiply.
Sarayana
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Honestly? It sounds to me like Blizz is going more in the direction of Alliance being "good" and Horde being "evil" in a more traditional sense. I used quotation marks because the idea of either being clear-cut good or evil is laughable - yet the sense I get is that the horde, with Garrosh is supposed to show a more brutal side of the Horde.

From a business perspective, I'd wager it makes good sense. I'd assume people don't want to play differently skinned versions of the same exact thing, and most MMOs have an "evil" faction... Perhaps Blizz has been studying its players? *shrug*

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

GARROSH, YOU WHORE.
>[
STOP MAKING THE HORDE LOOK BAD.
/rage

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ryai
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Ryai »

Sarayana wrote:Honestly? It sounds to me like Blizz is going more in the direction of Alliance being "good" and Horde being "evil" in a more traditional sense. I used quotation marks because the idea of either being clear-cut good or evil is laughable - yet the sense I get is that the horde, with Garrosh is supposed to show a more brutal side of the Horde.
It's not brutal so much as it is traitorous, backstabbing, cruel, stupid, xenophobic, racist and extremely paranoid and arrogant, selfish and well yeah.

This pretty much is clear cutting Horde as Evil and Alliance as Good because Alliance are allying themselves with the victims of not only the Dark Iron Dwarves, but probably of the Dragonmaws too. While Garrosh is having us side with the Dragonmaw.. and you can get the picture.

There's nothing traditional here Sarayana, there's just cliche. I had nothing against horde being seen as grey with a side of black for their normal standings. I mean I would defend them from some of what Palla said but on most cases it felt like horde were mostly misunderstood. Dark but not entirely evil.

It's what drew me to horde and kept me horde; not just because I could play a cow or an elf or an orc. But I could be something other than a goody two shoes, but I wasn't squeaky clean as one, NOR Darth Vader evil.

I mean in all the games I play, you're either a goody two shoes, or you're evil as sin, there's rarely ever a grey ground or rarely ever anything more to the conflict.

But I mean WoW felt good to me cause cause not all the crap I did was evil.

This is just kinda a spit in the face for me, after killing dragonmaw on my dorf hunter, raising rep for my Tauren and Belf with Netherwing to borrow their wings. I mean it's bad enough we're getting Garrosh.

But now we have to deal with the insane halfwit?

This isn't just evil this is insanity imo.

I mean I had to put up with the whining wanna be war hero in the Tundra. Saurfang was the one who had my back, not Garrosh. And now I have to put up with him not only killing one of my two fave horde leaders, but riding the horde into the ground because Blizz wants a clear cut evil/good side?

As I said servers are already unbalanced enough as it is most of the time between ally and horde, do they really think this will draw in the good players for horde? I doubt it. Look what horde mostly got when they gave us blood elves. Whining babies who couldn't even get a pally to lv 30 most of the time. I mean I know there were side hoppers before this but Belves saw the greatest influx.

I mean this feels like everyone is going to flock away from the horde to either A: kill Garrosh B: kill horde or C: Be heroes and kill horde. I mean seriously, I know Warcraft isn't supposed to be Peacecraft, but painting horde in a bad light like this, in such a way, is leaving me unsatisfied.
From a business perspective, I'd wager it makes good sense. I'd assume people don't want to play differently skinned versions of the same exact thing, and most MMOs have an "evil" faction... Perhaps Blizz has been studying its players? *shrug*
Isn't that a bit contradictory? Because making Warcraft just like other MMO's and having an evil faction, is doing the same as differently skinned versions of the exact same thing. We already usually have evil factions, quite a few to be honest. Old gods, crazy Titans, rogue dragons, rogue flights, demons, warlocks, crazy rogues, crazy trolls, crazy humans, crazy ogres, gronns, dragons, more dragons, kobolds, gnolls, centaurs, undead, crazy forsaken, undead insectoids, living insectoids.. cracked up belves... we really aren't lacking for hard core evil or things to hate.

There's also the fact that this is going to bork world PVP and most things over even more because as I said it feels like it's going to drive people away from the horde side, or draw more people to the ally side for the most part- outside of people who think 'lol evil' and all that.
Nevar
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nevar »

And to think it could all be avoided if Garrosh wasnt such a douche.../readies arrow aimed at his head - I'll let it go..want me too?You cant kill him cause your mainly horde..but I'm an alli.../cough =D

Foxy and Wiley! <3