Posters?

VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Posters?

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

Hey guys. Know I've been kinda absent of late but here's a question for you all.

WoW Posters. Anybody know where I can find one? I'm decorating my new room and I need something for the walls, but I didn't see any Warcraft posters on the Blizz store.

Thanks all :D

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

Saturo

Re: Posters?

Unread post by Saturo »

What I'd do is make a nice poster in a program, save it as a .png and upload it to a site that allows you to make custom posters. That's how I made my Rules of the Internet poster (though that was in a physical store, it should be the same online).

A quick google for "make your own poster" or something should get you some sites. :)

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

erwil
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by erwil »

What Saturo said. Also, printing your own posters is pretty cheap if you do it through a small local printing house. As long as you provide the files, they're usually happy to print them for you in exchange of a small fee.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I know there's a WoW website somewhere that does em too, Blizz advertises em now and then on the launcher. I can go dig up the link if you'd like, or you can go with Saturo and erwil's idea and create your own.

And upon seeing your title, I was immediately enthralled by the idea of advancing my little photoshop projects into creating posters of my favorite characters. I am such a nerd. :oops:

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
erwil
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by erwil »

TygerDarkstorm wrote: And upon seeing your title, I was immediately enthralled by the idea of advancing my little photoshop projects into creating posters of my favorite characters. I am such a nerd. :oops:
Hehe, I started thinking the same actually. And 300 resolution color pictures usually end up looking really good on a print. Any lower than that they get a bit mushy.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

It's a really tempting idea. But then my boyfriend would probably be like "why would you need a poster of one of your toons?" XD

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

I'm so tempted to make a print out of the drawing of Decay I have in my siggie. :P

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.