Am I the only one who feels this way?

Laniary
Realm: Emerald Dream-US

Re: Am I the only one who feels this way?

Unread post by Laniary »

TactfullyArtisan and I went out there about ten minutes ago to see the bones, uploading the pictures to a slideshow right now, I ended up getting on her hunter and Dc'ing myself from my wireless so I wouldn't get fatigue or get dismounted. Vephriel is right, her Goblin wasn't even a third of the size of the smallest tooth when mounted on the Seahorse. It took about ten minutes for me to get freaked out and have to stop taking screenshots.
Laniary
Realm: Emerald Dream-US

Unread post by Laniary »

http://img140.imageshack.us/slideshow/p ... 71599.smil
There you go. Applause is my Druid, and Jetta is her hunter.
Cialbi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Cenarion Circle (US-Alliance)

Unread post by Cialbi »

Wow, that gives a great sense of the scale on these things! Thanks for posting.
AKA Nazthandol, in <Petopians> (US)

Cute doesn't need an explanation.
_____

Avatar by LupisDarkmoon, and image caption by Kurasu. Thanks!

rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by rubybeam »

WoW..I always loved sceneary stuff like this in WoW I wonder if those skeletons will play a bigger role later for quests and such in the future

I'm not really afraid of vas'ir(Whatever its pronouced), Well for the most part of it, there were some parts that scared me however like those freaking giant tenticles, and the anceint shell fish things I ALWAYS hated giant things in WoW I nearly jump out of my chair each time a fel reaver even comes, I also really hate being high up on a flying mount

Speaking of hidden skeletons and such has anyone seen karazhan crypt? never been there but iv' seen videos and its not the most friendly place
Theres also the dragonskeleton thing that was carved into the sea ground in dragonblight I think it was? that still freaks me out abit today as well as having me curious
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I love the underwater zone. Reminds me of my fish tanks.
VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

rubybeam wrote:
Speaking of hidden skeletons and such has anyone seen karazhan crypt? never been there but iv' seen videos and its not the most friendly place
I love the Kara Crypt. I wanted to go there ages ago, but Blizz closed it off when me and my friends tried to break in. One of them was even a mage and tried the polymorph trick, but it didn't work :(

I kinda wish I knew what Blizz was planning for it. I'd love to see'em go back and try to use some of that again. The Room of the Upside-Down Sinners is creepy as hell but very intriguing....I'm sure there's a story there.

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I could see that part of Kara being a new H.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

That crypt was originally meant to be a raid or dungeon, but they decided to scrap it pretty quickly in it's development since it would push the age limits on WoW up above 13.

I love it, it's an awesome place.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Vashj'ir is to me the best zone in all of the game. But, I've always felt more at home in hater then on land. I will sit in Vashj'ir just admiring the coral formatins and beautiful fish and other sealife they have there, and swim along side the great whale sharks.

But I hate Duskwood, the place where its all cemetary, and the spiderweb area with all the spiders just freaks me out, I use to stealth through there just so the spiders wouldnt get me, even when I was well above the aggro level for them. Same goes for the deadscar in ghostlands, any of those creepy undead or spider infested areas just freak me out. I had a hell of a time in WoTLK because of that, I ended up grinding in Scholazar until I could do quests there and pretty much just stayed in that zone from 74-80.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Cialbi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Cenarion Circle (US-Alliance)

Unread post by Cialbi »

Makoes wrote:But I hate Duskwood, the place where its all cemetary, and the spiderweb area with all the spiders just freaks me out, I use to stealth through there just so the spiders wouldnt get me, even when I was well above the aggro level for them. Same goes for the deadscar in ghostlands, any of those creepy undead or spider infested areas just freak me out. I had a hell of a time in WoTLK because of that, I ended up grinding in Scholazar until I could do quests there and pretty much just stayed in that zone from 74-80.
If/when you level an alt through Northrend, try starting from Howling Fjord instead. Quest through there, then continue on into Grizzly Hills or Sholazar Basin, then go over to K3 to start questing through Storm Peaks until you can move on from Northrend.
AKA Nazthandol, in <Petopians> (US)

Cute doesn't need an explanation.
_____

Avatar by LupisDarkmoon, and image caption by Kurasu. Thanks!

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

I love vasjh'ir but im deathly afraid of deepholm for the fact that it has a lotta cliffs, i do get vertigo and i get seriously sick when i watch my character fall a long lenght off a ledge or a cliff. Blades Edge was also hard on me but i cant remember wholly why (I know i despise it for seeing massive dragons gored terribly on massive rock-spikes) since its one of the more stable non-shattered and non-alien zones in Outlands lol

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Hmm. Surprisingly I haven't had that problem with Vash'jr, surprising because the deep ocean does freak me out (Jaws plus too much Call of Cthulhu at an impressionable age) - love being at the beach but that's as close as I like to get.

But, that hasn't carried over to wow, for me. I'd put it down to being able to zoom around at 160% speed unmounted and having 95% plus of the mobs in (any) outdoor zone facerolling-easy...

I understand where you're coming from though.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Westfall has that feeling for me.. the childrean who apear to steal the dead plp shooes...That just got to much and i never finished there

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig