Kuraine's Signatures! [Closed For Now!]

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Kuraine
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Defias Brotherhood EU

Re: Kuraine's Signatures! [Closed For Now!]

Unread post by Kuraine »

I'm going to grab a shower now, and then start on Qinni's sig. :| *CRACKS KNUCKLES*

Ex-WoW player since 24-09-11. It's time to move on now. GW2, here I come.
The Stables - 110 Mounts

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Good luck! :D

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US, Bloodsail Buccaneers Classic

Unread post by Serenith »

Jessibelle wrote: I was the add kiter. go me!
Me too! :D *bear flex* .... actually, I'm a horrible bear but I managed to pull this off :D

Adorable avatar by the very talented Lupisdarkmoon! Thanks!

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

Ohhh if your gonna try it here is all the info on about the 25 pet sig here! I'm making it an art trade since its a difficult task!

http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 18&t=14387
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Serenith wrote:
Jessibelle wrote: I was the add kiter. go me!
Me too! :D *bear flex* .... actually, I'm a horrible bear but I managed to pull this off :D
Just shake your big bear rump and go "Na nana nana naaa!" and they'll make chase!

LisaaraPokefarm

Kuraine
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kuraine »

I do feel really bad for this... But I'm going to put it simply.

I started camping TLPD a few days ago, and I intended to get some signatures done while camping. It would've kept me busy. But, two days into camping, I realised I couldn't open WMV while WoW itself was open... So I can't actually make signatures while camping... And now I've started my camp, I'm not going to give up until I get my drake. Not only this reason, but I've been looking at Serenith's signatures and... well... they're just making me feel like mine aren't really that good. I know that you can all tell me they're not bad but it's a personal thing. :P I'm a very, very picky person.

I have no idea when I'm going to be able to get these requests done. I'm just glad that I closed my request list so that there'll be less disappointed people. I really recommend that you look at Serenith's signatures or someone else's and make a request with them. Another, more personal reason as well. I've been on a bit of a 'low' recently. I'm feeling a little lonely since my family can't really provide the attention and care that I get when I'm with my boyfriend, who I can't be with all the time due to distance. Also, one of my cats has been missing for over two weeks now. She's nine years old and has never wandered off for this long before. I know cats do this kind of thing a lot, but it's not like her at all, and I've been a bit upset about it.

Please, for the sake of yourselves, I heavily suggest requesting a signature from someone else. This TLPD camp may not be over soon, and who knows when my cat will be home.

I feel like a total ass for this, I really do. And I hate to drag my personal life into this. So, all I can say is I'm sorry. :(

The Stables - 110 Mounts

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul

Unread post by Kurenio »

Kuraine wrote:I do feel really bad for this... But I'm going to put it simply.

I started camping TLPD a few days ago, and I intended to get some signatures done while camping. It would've kept me busy. But, two days into camping, I realised I couldn't open WMV while WoW itself was open... So I can't actually make signatures while camping... And now I've started my camp, I'm not going to give up until I get my drake. Not only this reason, but I've been looking at Serenith's signatures and... well... they're just making me feel like mine aren't really that good. I know that you can all tell me they're not bad but it's a personal thing. :P I'm a very, very picky person.

I have no idea when I'm going to be able to get these requests done. I'm just glad that I closed my request list so that there'll be less disappointed people. I really recommend that you look at Serenith's signatures or someone else's and make a request with them. Another, more personal reason as well. I've been on a bit of a 'low' recently. I'm feeling a little lonely since my family can't really provide the attention and care that I get when I'm with my boyfriend, who I can't be with all the time due to distance. Also, one of my cats has been missing for over two weeks now. She's nine years old and has never wandered off for this long before. I know cats do this kind of thing a lot, but it's not like her at all, and I've been a bit upset about it.

Please, for the sake of yourselves, I heavily suggest requesting a signature from someone else. This TLPD camp may not be over soon, and who knows when my cat will be home.

I feel like a total ass for this, I really do. And I hate to drag my personal life into this. So, all I can say is I'm sorry. :(
uninstall wmv then reinstall it and have it load from the PTR cilent not the Live cilent then you can do both. Also I hope you cat comes home soon.... I remember when mine did this I was worried out of my head about him >.>

My Characters
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Kuraine wrote:I do feel really bad for this... But I'm going to put it simply.

I hope your kitty comes home soon, I myself recently lost a very special cat of mine. I miss her dearly. (I'll see you again some day Rachel :() So I can understand the emotional toll that is cause by a kitty. And as for everything else, I really do hope things work out for you. Your signatures are lovely, and you shouldn't doubt yourself. I think we are kinda alike in someways, as I am also very critical of myself and in truth am my own worst enemy. I've been doing what I can to get over my issues of always thinking other peoples artwork is better, and that I will never be any good...

You compare yourself to me, and seem to put my work above your own.... But I'm really no different than you. I'll let you in on a little secret about me. About a year or so ago I let an art professor of mine criticize me so badly over a piece I created that I literally shut down, and withdrew from all my classes. I could no longer look at my work and enjoy what I saw. Basically, from that point, all I saw were flaws and I would look at other peoples work and think poorly of my own. I had become such a crushed spirit. Quitting was the worst decision I could make though, and in the end I only hurt myself. Its taken me about a year to recover and start creating "art" again (My signatures to me are not original art pieces due to the fact its still Blizzard's artwork, which I am borrowing to learn new photoshop tricks, so I'm using quotations around the word art, but its better than nothing.) Really, it was my over critical personality that ruined that year of my life. My professor wasn't trying to destroy me or anything, I took it too personally, and only now do I see that she was really just trying to help me (Wish I realized that then). Regardless, please don't think my work is better than yours, because I myself often have doubts about my own work and think other people create better pieces, including you! (I'm still trying to figure out how you made that "K" in your newest signature, its sooooo pretty!) I just can't let what other people do/create stop me from creating things myself, cause there really is no point in that.

If you truly enjoy creating signatures, I want to encourage you to continue making them when things start look up again. If it makes you happy, then you shouldn't worry about what other people think, and just do it because its fun. (I honestly keep waiting for you to reopen, so I can request one of yours myself. ;))

So enjoy your drake hunt, and I really hope your kitty comes home too. Its okay to take a break, I'm sure everyone can understand that! Just don't give up on yourself or your signatures, because I really think you got something special going for you. Truly, I do, both your old style and new have inspired me myself :)

Kuraine
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kuraine »

I finished Qinni's signature today! This is by far the hardest signature I've ever made. I spent so much time on it, at least 3 hours over the course of today. I also had a huge family BBQ, so I made this here and there in between spending time with the family. I posted this already on Qinni's actual request thread, so if you want to know more details, go look over there. I just had to post it here too, considering the amount of time spent on it and how proud of it I really am.

Last edited by Kuraine on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Stables - 110 Mounts

Kuraine
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kuraine »

And I would also like to say thank you to Serenith for that lovely and rather inspiring post. :D <3

The Stables - 110 Mounts

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I love the little spiders standing on top of the background. So cute!!! :3

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Kurenio wrote: uninstall wmv then reinstall it and have it load from the PTR cilent not the Live cilent then you can do both. Also I hope you cat comes home soon.... I remember when mine did this I was worried out of my head about him >.>
I just tried that and WMV either kept crashing or it said it wasnt able to load the file or it would load the file but nothing appeared :(

And your sigs get better and better, i never thought Qinni's sig with all those pets would ever fit together so gorgeously in such a small frame :O

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Kuraine
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kuraine »

Quickly made myself a new and rather inspired signature/avatar. It's a subtle self-luck charm. The text says 'Lost...' if anyone can't read it properly. No, that's not a reference to the tv show.

I'm freakin' coming for you, Time Lost.

The Stables - 110 Mounts

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Very beautiful and I agree with Serenith. :3

LisaaraPokefarm

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I can read it, very nice :D

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

Gorgeous, as always.(:
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Kuraine
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kuraine »

Doomcookie's should be next. I'll start work on that tomorrow. (From what I've noticed this is going to be a very 'green' signature, which is AWESOME by my standards!)

The Stables - 110 Mounts

Miacoda
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde

Unread post by Miacoda »

I am very very very in love with the color green. :P

Also, I hope its not too late.. but I put the wrong belt (correct belt: coil of ten-thousand screams) and if possible I'd like to add my Pterrodax Hatchling too ^^;

I'll go and update my post as well.... hehe

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

Kuraine
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kuraine »

That's no problem, I haven't started it yet. Can't wait to get round to it though!

The Stables - 110 Mounts

Kuraine
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kuraine »

And it's done!

Image Image

The Stables - 110 Mounts