Signature Request Thread

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Message
Author
User avatar
Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1541
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:14 am
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)
Gender: Female
Location: Northrend<3

Re: Signature Request Thread

#341 Unread post by Snowbird » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:41 pm

Bhando wrote:You need to be more specific about the wolves.
There is no white wolf. There is only silver and light brown, which looks white-ish.
The silver one is shown on Petopia, the light brown isn't. They look like this:

Image Image

Which one do you call white?

And since all of this the sig can't be animated, it would be to big.



Thanks i have now added what colurs i want on the wolfes. :)

Image

Signature Made By Senenith


User avatar
Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 2133
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm
Realm: Not playing anymore.
Location: Germany

Re: Signature Request Thread

#342 Unread post by Karathyriel » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:35 pm

How about this then?
Personally, I think it's to crowded and I couldn't find any way to make it snow that I really liked.

Image
  • My character in a snowy place - CHECK!
  • With my two wolves Maya the white - CHECK!
  • and Tani the brown - CHECK!
  • running around in the snow - CHECK!
  • so cute if it was snowing - CHECK!
  • character making a snowman - CHECK!
  • two Frostwolf pups - CHECK!
Please note that this will be deleted after about six months.
Please download and store somewhere else on the web.

User avatar
Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1541
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:14 am
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)
Gender: Female
Location: Northrend<3

Re: Signature Request Thread

#343 Unread post by Snowbird » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Bhando wrote:How about this then?
Personally, I think it's to crowded and I couldn't find any way to make it snow that I really liked.

Image
  • My character in a snowy place - CHECK!
  • With my two wolves Maya the white - CHECK!
  • and Tani the brown - CHECK!
  • running around in the snow - CHECK!
  • so cute if it was snowing - CHECK!
  • character making a snowman - CHECK!
  • two Frostwolf pups - CHECK!
Please note that this will be deleted after about six months.
Please download and store somewhere else on the web.

It looks so cute. But maybe you could remove the snowman then? Maybe it would be less crowded then?
Its cute still though!<3

Image

Signature Made By Senenith


User avatar
Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 2133
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm
Realm: Not playing anymore.
Location: Germany

Re: Signature Request Thread

#344 Unread post by Karathyriel » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:39 pm

I hope you don't mind but removing the snowman would mean to restart from scratch.
I don't want to do that, sorry.

User avatar
Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1541
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:14 am
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)
Gender: Female
Location: Northrend<3

Re: Signature Request Thread

#345 Unread post by Snowbird » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:48 am

Bhando wrote:I hope you don't mind but removing the snowman would mean to restart from scratch.
I don't want to do that, sorry.

Ok thanks anyways its very cute! <3<3<3

Image

Signature Made By Senenith


User avatar
Astratia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:31 pm
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood
Gender: Female

Re: Signature Request Thread

#346 Unread post by Astratia » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:49 pm

Hey everyone!

After a small break, I decided to get back into WoW. I came back in October, and since then have cleaned up my stable, adjusted back into raiding and have been watching the news for Legion :) Very exciting.

I would love to request a new Signature banner (and maybe profile icon with Rak'Shiri) from any of the creative artists out there.

My Hunter is Astratia: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... tia/simple

** If you decide to display the bow, I would much rather have 'Thordial Star's Fury'. I have it in my inventory, and do use it for Timewalker dungeons, and plan to transmog it (when and if) they become mogable.

For pets, those I would prefer to see in the banner are: Rak'shiri *, Loque'Nahak*, Deimos*, Fenrir*, Seraph, Diaval.

I know you may not be able to fit them all (or want to lol), so I marked my favorites :)

I love shadowy, dark backgrounds with tones of blues, blacks, greens, maybe a touch of purple... The Shadowmoon Valley in Draneor always has been pretty to me :)

Thank you in advance! Very excited to see what this banner may look like :)

Image
Art Credit to Lupin Dark Wolf


User avatar
Astratia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:31 pm
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood
Gender: Female

Re: Signature Request Thread

#347 Unread post by Astratia » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:57 pm

Astratia wrote:Hey everyone!

After a small break, I decided to get back into WoW. I came back in October, and since then have cleaned up my stable, adjusted back into raiding and have been watching the news for Legion :) Very exciting.

I would love to request a new Signature banner (and maybe profile icon with Rak'Shiri) from any of the creative artists out there.

My Hunter is Astratia: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... tia/simple

** If you decide to display the bow, I would much rather have 'Thordial Star's Fury'. I have it in my inventory, and do use it for Timewalker dungeons, and plan to transmog it (when and if) they become mogable.

For pets, those I would prefer to see in the banner are: Rak'shiri *, Loque'Nahak*, Deimos*, Fenrir*, Seraph, Diaval.

I know you may not be able to fit them all (or want to lol), so I marked my favorites :)

I love shadowy, dark backgrounds with tones of blues, blacks, greens, maybe a touch of purple... The Shadowmoon Valley in Draneor always has been pretty to me :)

Thank you in advance! Very excited to see what this banner may look like :)
Hrm, currently my Armory is displaying an untransmoged chest - it's the Stormbreaker Chestgaurd. I should have it updated tonight.

Image
Art Credit to Lupin Dark Wolf


User avatar
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Posts: 1100
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:53 am
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm
Gender: Male
Location: Trueshot Lodge with Hati

Re: Signature Request Thread

#348 Unread post by Iowawolf » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:24 am

I would like to request a new signature after taming Deth'tilac on my alt on Moon Guard.

The armory link is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... ker/simple and that is how I would like her to look please.

Pet of course is Dethvenom or as she was once called Deth'tilac.

The location I would like to have is where she spawns in Molten Front or an area like it with lava and fire.

If I can have a saying on it would like "Fire and Ice, Demon and Deth Forever"

Thank you.
Image

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 14480
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
Location: WoW

Re: Signature Request Thread

#349 Unread post by TygerDarkstorm » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:42 am

If no one is picking these up, I may start again now that I'm playing WoW once more. I don't have Photoshop, but I found a free to use in browser program that works pretty damn close.

A small sampling of my work can be found here: http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... ort+of+art Keeping in mind that a lot of that stuff is old. I was the main provider of sigs in this thread for a while too so they're sprinkled in these pages somewhere (and hiding in my Photobucket account I'm sure).

I may be a tad rusty but I've been wanting to work on this stuff again. :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 14480
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
Location: WoW

Re: Signature Request Thread

#350 Unread post by TygerDarkstorm » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:44 pm

Iowawolf wrote:I would like to request a new signature after taming Deth'tilac on my alt on Moon Guard.

The armory link is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... ker/simple and that is how I would like her to look please.

Pet of course is Dethvenom or as she was once called Deth'tilac.

The location I would like to have is where she spawns in Molten Front or an area like it with lava and fire.

If I can have a saying on it would like "Fire and Ice, Demon and Deth Forever"

Thank you.
Look who was up when I went to go snag screenshots to start your sig! :lol:
Image

I worked around her for a couple of shots; looks like some poor sot either had tried to kill her or tame her and got squashed. xD Let her be in case someone went in there wanting to tame her.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 14480
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
Location: WoW

Re: Signature Request Thread

#351 Unread post by TygerDarkstorm » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:21 pm

Ended up needing to snag a free trial of Photoshop as Gimp is just blergh to use. So here's this, had to kinda guess with poses and stuff since nothing specific was given. I can always change things if it's not what you had in mind. :)
Image

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]

User avatar
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Posts: 1100
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:53 am
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm
Gender: Male
Location: Trueshot Lodge with Hati

Re: Signature Request Thread

#352 Unread post by Iowawolf » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:55 pm

TygerDarkstorm wrote:Ended up needing to snag a free trial of Photoshop as Gimp is just blergh to use. So here's this, had to kinda guess with poses and stuff since nothing specific was given. I can always change things if it's not what you had in mind. :)
Image
That is sweet looking thanks I like how the saying came out and is where she spawns also thought was cool she was up when you went there thank you.
Image

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 14480
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
Location: WoW

Re: Signature Request Thread

#353 Unread post by TygerDarkstorm » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:32 pm

Astratia wrote:
Astratia wrote:Hey everyone!

After a small break, I decided to get back into WoW. I came back in October, and since then have cleaned up my stable, adjusted back into raiding and have been watching the news for Legion :) Very exciting.

I would love to request a new Signature banner (and maybe profile icon with Rak'Shiri) from any of the creative artists out there.

My Hunter is Astratia: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... tia/simple

** If you decide to display the bow, I would much rather have 'Thordial Star's Fury'. I have it in my inventory, and do use it for Timewalker dungeons, and plan to transmog it (when and if) they become mogable.

For pets, those I would prefer to see in the banner are: Rak'shiri *, Loque'Nahak*, Deimos*, Fenrir*, Seraph, Diaval.

I know you may not be able to fit them all (or want to lol), so I marked my favorites :)

I love shadowy, dark backgrounds with tones of blues, blacks, greens, maybe a touch of purple... The Shadowmoon Valley in Draneor always has been pretty to me :)

Thank you in advance! Very excited to see what this banner may look like :)
Hrm, currently my Armory is displaying an untransmoged chest - it's the Stormbreaker Chestgaurd. I should have it updated tonight.
Are you still interested in a sig? :)

Glad you liked it Iowawolf; it was my pleasure to make it. :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]

User avatar
Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 2133
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm
Realm: Not playing anymore.
Location: Germany

Re: Signature Request Thread

#354 Unread post by Karathyriel » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:25 pm

TygerDarkstorm wrote:Ended up needing to snag a free trial of Photoshop as Gimp is just blergh to use.
Did you know that you can legally download Photoshop CS2 full version from Adobe for free?
Sure it doesn't have the newest features and they stopped support but...

It's Photoshop! It's free! It's legal! :headbang:

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 14480
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
Location: WoW

Re: Signature Request Thread

#355 Unread post by TygerDarkstorm » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:35 pm

I don't like CS2, but thanks for the info. I started with CS4 so I'm a bit spoiled using the newer versions. ;)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]

User avatar
Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 2133
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm
Realm: Not playing anymore.
Location: Germany

Re: Signature Request Thread

#356 Unread post by Karathyriel » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:09 am

I've been using Photoshop from 6.0 to CS4.
But this is free, legal and suffient for what I need at home.

Maybe someone else is interested...

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 14480
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
Location: WoW

Re: Signature Request Thread

#357 Unread post by TygerDarkstorm » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:56 am

Bah I just realized my post came off not as joking as I intended. =/ My apologies; didn't mean for it to sound condescending and was wondering why your reply felt kind of insulting.

I do appreciate you letting not only myself, but other people know about Adobe offering CS2 for free; that's pretty awesome. :) I have tried CS2 many years ago as my late husband actually had it on disc, but I had a really hard time getting it to do the things I wanted after starting on newer versions.

And I guess you keep saying legal for people interested in downloading it? Because my trial version of CS6 is legal and downloaded right from Adobe's website. :P

Sorry again about my first response!

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]

User avatar
Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 2133
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm
Realm: Not playing anymore.
Location: Germany

Re: Signature Request Thread

#358 Unread post by Karathyriel » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:36 am

I did not feel offended at all.
Everything is cool.

User avatar
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Posts: 1100
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:53 am
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm
Gender: Male
Location: Trueshot Lodge with Hati

Re: Signature Request Thread

#359 Unread post by Iowawolf » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:56 pm

I would like to please request a new signature after getting my complete Rift Stalker set along with the fox who inspired me to get it.

The armory link is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... olf/simple and as with the other it is how I would like her to look.

Pet is Lightning Paw of course lol.

Location I would like to have is on a hill with the moon light shining down on both of them maybe have Azerothwolf petting Lightning as well.

If I can have a saying I please would like Azeroth and Lightning Forever.

Thank you for your time.
Image

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 14480
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
Location: WoW

Re: Signature Request Thread

#360 Unread post by TygerDarkstorm » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:41 pm

I feel like getting that new fox to show up correctly in WMV would be a pain in the butt. Just keep in mind I'm pretty much the only sig maker that comes into this thread and makes stuff (unless other people send stuff by PM and I don't know about it) so if I can't come up with something you might want to find other threads to hit up. :) I know that Serenith has become active again.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]

Post Reply