Custom Pet Avatars - Open Again!

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Re: Custom Pet Avatars - Open

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Seilahyn wrote:zedxrgal
ImageImageImageImage

As always, let me know if you want any changes.
They're PERFECT! :hug:

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Thank you so much... again! :D

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

Seilahyn wrote:Snowy

Eternallylostx
ImageImageImage

Frostbite is sitting in the screenshot I used, so I tried to shrink it enough but not too much so that you could see his shoulders going straight down to give the hint of sitting. It's subtle, and maybe I get the "sitting" vibe because I know I used it, but I hope it's enough. Must say I really like how Violet turned out. Some of the more spikey models come out looking really neat with the outlines and shadows.
Frostbite is perfect! :D I see him as sitting, as well. I love how violet turned out, too. Thank you so much! ^~^

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Aaaaand another. xD I finally found and tamed Sunwing, could you make an avatar of him please? Mine's called Shadowflame. (:
And of couse, same request as normal - facing to the right, please. (:

Edit: Just so I don't look ridiculously greedy (although I already do lol) in the future, could you make an avatar of my Loque and Gondria too please? I got Loque the other night, his name is Loki, and Gondria I haven't got yet but I hunt for her each evening so I'll have her eventually. My Gondria will be called Poppy. This way I have all the current pets I have/want down so I can stop requesting from you until *at least* the new patch cause, you know... dinosaur pets. xD

So to put it simply...
- Sunwing (Shadowflame)
- Loque'nahak (Loki)
- Gondria (Poppy)
And all facing right as per with my requests. Thank you, thank you and thank you again so much in advance! <3
Last edited by Snowy on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I'd love a few of these if it's no trouble for you :D

Argorok|Orange and red dragonhawk|Drop shadow is fine| Outline is fine in any colour|Eye colour is fine|Nothing preferred, I trust you|Right

Aiolos|Red arcane wyrm|Drop shadow is fine| Outline is fine in any colour|Eye colour is fine|Nothing preferred, I trust you|Left

Malladus|Green devilsaur|Drop shadow is fine| Outline is fine in any colour|Eye colour is fine|Nothing preferred, I trust you|Left

Alani|Orange riding raptor|Drop shadow is fine| Outline is fine in any colour|Eye colour is fine|Mouth closed, as if she's smiling if you can|Right

Maiara|Red owl|Drop shadow is fine| Outline is fine in any colour|Eye colour is fine|Nothing preferred, I trust you|Right

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

Sorry for the delay. TERA is going F2P and they reactivated all the old accounts to play free for a bit in preparation for it going F2P come February... so I've kind of been distracted playing that.

I will get on all the current requests and have them posted here before I go to bed tonight.
Sickhuntz56
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Sickhuntz56 »

ohhh! These are amazing!(: I'd love a couple myself!

#1- Titan - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... -pet#66668
Yes shadow
Black Outline
Eye Color text
If you could find a jagged/tribal looking font, but still easy to read, that would be good, if not, its ok too(:
No preferred pose
Facing to the left

#2- Nyx - http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/siberiantigerblack.html
Yes shadow
Black Outline
Dark rusty color text
Same font as #1
No preferred pose
Facing to the left

Thank you :D

Equeon
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Unread post by Equeon »

Oh noo! It looks like signavatar is for sale... now over half your customers must choose one of their pets! D:
Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

Equeon wrote:Oh noo! It looks like signavatar is for sale... now over half your customers must choose one of their pets! D:
Seriously? NO MORE ROTATES?!
*rolls on floor* Ahhhhh ;___;

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Yeah, I noticed this too earlier. x_x

@Seilahyn: You don't have to work on the latest batch of requests I sent you in PM if you don't want to now that SignAvatar went kaput, I sincerely apologize for asking for another batch so soon like I did.
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Eternallylostx wrote:
Equeon wrote:Oh noo! It looks like signavatar is for sale... now over half your customers must choose one of their pets! D:
Seriously? NO MORE ROTATES?!
*rolls on floor* Ahhhhh ;___;
:( :shock: :o :( :cry:

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I'd give it a little longer. It seems they just haven't paid for this years hosting cost as it just expired on the 14th. Maybe they forgot? If it truly is down I'm sure there are other options for randomizing the image displayed in sigs/avatars. Anywho, despite SignAvatar being down at the moment here are all the requests I let build up. New requesters were done first, the re-requests after those were done.

Varethyn
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sickhuntz56
ImageImage
The font I used was the main result that came up when I searched "Tribal." I do hope it is to your liking.

Falconcrest (Through PM)
I was already working on yours when you had posted about skipping them, so no worries. I finished them anyway. I really don't mind re-requests.

Snowy
ImageImageImage
Hope the Gondria avatar serves as a good luck charm on your hunt for her!

As always, let me know if you would like any changes.

Edit:
Oh, I forgot! I have the PTR downloaded so you may request NEW stuff. As long as it's on the PTR I can pull it up in WMV. A note that the there might be some issues with the new stuff and if I come across any I will say so. So feel free to request Dire Horn and new Devilsaur icons.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

*pokes head in* Since I keep seeing these around and I'm a little lacking on avatars I wouldn't mind requesting a few. :3

1. Tyrant
2. Image
3. Yes.
4. Yes; silver.
5. Silver, please.
5a. Something ferocious looking, if possible. If not, I leave it to your discretion.
6. If it's possible to make him look kinda fierce, that would be neat, otherwise whatever works easiest for you.
7. Right.

1. Hammond
2. Image
3. Yes.
4. Yes; ice blue (like his fur color if you want to eyedropper that)
5. Black/dark gray.
5a. I'll let you pick. Hammond's a pretty happy go lucky guy.
6. Up to you.
7. Left.

I think I'll stick with these two for now, though I'll probably be back for more later. xD Looking forward to seeing them. :D

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Seilahyn wrote:Falconcrest (Through PM)
I was already working on yours when you had posted about skipping them, so no worries. I finished them anyway. I really don't mind re-requests.
Eeeee!!! They're absolutely perfect, and the editing you did on Fame is fantastic! Thank you, thank you, thank you! As for SignAvatar, I'm currently going to be manually rotating avatars weekly, because having nothing for an avatar was driving me up the wall.

I apologize for my last post, but I was terrified I'd somehow offended you or something. x_x And my last batch will be a while, since I'm currently thinking of releasing two of Shuurai's scorpids for more room (can't choose between the red and white dire horns, gonna try both and see if Shuurai bonds with either). I'm sorely tempted to request avatars for the two dire horns, but I want to wait and see if I end up keeping either (or both) and what personalities they end up with even though I already have names chosen, but with the PTR not wanting to work for me, I'll probably be forced to wait till the patch goes live. ._.
Neilaren
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo (H), Mok'nathal (A)

Unread post by Neilaren »

Seilahyn wrote:Edit:
Oh, I forgot! I have the PTR downloaded so you may request NEW stuff. As long as it's on the PTR I can pull it up in WMV. A note that the there might be some issues with the new stuff and if I come across any I will say so. So feel free to request Dire Horn and new Devilsaur icons.
Oh, SPIFFY. I was actually just about to ask about that.
While this Signavatar thing boils over (hopefully...), might I request one of the new devilsaurs?

Greymon, my former redtrexskin devilsaur, but will be upgrading to this scheme... I don't know the names of the new skins yet but I assume this one is also red?
Orange drop shadow, Orange text (Impact font? :3), um, either direction facing is fine.
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

TygerDarkstorm
ImageImage

Falconcrest wrote:I apologize for my last post, but I was terrified I'd somehow offended you or something. x_x
Not at all. Sorry I didn't respond to your PM like I had been. I always felt kind of silly responding just to say "I got your message!" because you kind of know I got it. Although I do like to let people know when to expect things. I do apologize, I'm pretty awkward with stuff.
Neilaren wrote:Oh, SPIFFY. I was actually just about to ask about that.
While this Signavatar thing boils over (hopefully...), might I request one of the new devilsaurs?

Greymon, my former redtrexskin devilsaur, but will be upgrading to this scheme... I don't know the names of the new skins yet but I assume this one is also red?
Orange drop shadow, Orange text (Impact font? :3), um, either direction facing is fine.
I will get on this one tomorrow. I really want to squeak this one in because it's only one and it won't take long! Then I remembered I have to manually add the folders into WMV to open up PTR files and.. and.. yeah I think I might just put that off until tomorrow. I just made did Tyger's two real quick for the same reason I was going to do yours, heh. Anywho, tomorrow I'll add the PTR folders to WMV for your avatar and anyone else in the future.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Wow that was quick! Thank you so very much! My two handsome boys look wonderful. :3
:hug:

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Sickhuntz56
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Sickhuntz56 »

Oh yay! I was going to request one of the new devilsaurs but wasn't sure I could! And the ones you made are PERFECT! I want one more!(:

Bruno
The new black/orange devilsaur
Black outline
Yes shadow
Same tribal font, in a graphite/gun metal grey color
Facing right

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

's okay,there's no need to apologize, I'm just glad I didn't offend. :) I'm super paranoid about offending people, is the thing. And, the avatars you did for Tyger are awesome! I LOVE the font you used for Tyrant's name!
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Oh wow they came out brilliantly! I particularly like how happy Malladus looks :3 Thanks so much!

If I could be cheeky though...
Seilahyn wrote:Edit:
Would you mind "upgrading" Malladus to the new olive devilsaur skin? Everything about it can be kept the same (though I'll still keep his current icon, too! It's too good to let go). I'd also like to request one for a potential direhorn I might grab in the future~

Cera|Brown direhorn|Drop shadow is fine| Outline is fine in any colour|Eye colour is fine|Nothing preferred, I trust you|Right

Thanks in advance :D

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.