Signature request but not for Petopia forums

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Is anyone willing to make an attempt at creating a signature for me for the reptile forums I am on???
I am very open to any ideas but would prefer something close or just like what Veph has created for me. I can provide all sorts of reptile photos and probably anything else anyone needs who is willing to take on this wee task. Just tell me what you need and you idea.
I do want it with my name Tails With Scales and a reptile related slogan if possible and will fit. I do have a slogan in mind but it is long.

Anyway. If anyone is willing please post or PM me with what you need and I'll try my hardest to provide it. Also all credit will be given to the creator. :D

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

sockspoob

Unread post by sockspoob »

well uh...id prefer a 300x100 350x120 siggie but then again,its up to you,and i dont know if there are rules are signature sizes here "
Saturo

Re: Signature request but not for Petopia forums

Unread post by Saturo »

She wasn't taking requests, she was making a request. ^^

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.