Ashaine's Signature Shop (Open)

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Unread post by Ashaine »

No problem! Go to User Control Panel/Profile/Edit Signature. Once there, click on Img and then add the web address of your signature. I hope that helps!
Last edited by Ashaine on Sat May 14, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowkaizen
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring

Unread post by Shadowkaizen »

TYVM! This is great and I really appreciate your time and skill and I will wear it proudly! :D :hug:
The shadows are my ally...and so is that large wolf behind you.
Jäysee
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands

Unread post by Jäysee »

Ashaine wrote:
Krondor wrote:I will be doing a race and name change soon and was wondering if you have time to make me a sig once I do?
Of course! :D I'd be more than happy to help you out. Just leave a post here with your request information whenever you are able. :)
My new name is Jäysee
J alt+0228 ysee
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... e/advanced

As for what she is to wear...I have no clue. Leave her as she is or feel free to put her in what you feel will work.

Pets I would like would be:
http://www.wow-petopia.com/images/skin_ ... ectral.jpg

and/or any saber cat you feel will work with any idea you feel for this.

Favorite quote would be:
Courage isn't the absence of fear, its the presence of fear yet the will to go on.

If that will fit, if not, feel free to have your artistic way with what you feel is right.

ZoMbIe BeAr WiLl EaT yOuR BrAiNs!

Nevyc
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: VentCo

Unread post by Nevyc »

Nevyc wrote:My character's name is Nevyc on The Venture Company. The only pet I would like included is "Tox". Tox is my blue-boss wasp-the Stinglasher model.

As for the gear, the current gear set is fine to use. Please no healm. If you could literally use any gear set, although I don't have it, I love the hunter Tier 6 set (aka Gronnstalker set)

The background some Arathai Basin something.

The pose-The gun out and at the ready, much like the way you have Miraga posed. In fact, the way you have that whole image set up is exactly what I have in mind.

The last request, if you could have the text read: "Nevyc, Keeper of the Blue Wasp", I would be most thankful!

Thanks in advance for your efforts.
Standby on this. I just picked up a pet and I've been having a nice bonding experience. I'll let you know.
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Cassandris, your signature is done! Sorry it took longer than planned. I've been a bit under the weather lately, so it's been slowing me down. That aside, I'm almost sad that I had to shrink it down to meet the signature guidelines. I'll be sure to send you a link via PM to a larger copy for kicks and giggles. :D I had more fun than I should have working on this one! The only problem I had was finding a decent background. Most of the ones I have aren't techi..so, I settled for a portal instead. I really hope you like it! :hug:

Last edited by Ashaine on Sat May 14, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

WOW! I love it lol, was totally not what I was expecting.. I was thinking more netherstorm and terminator red eye lense :lol: but you definately surprised me.

I however do not know how to set it.. Um...oops <.<?

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Haha. Well, if it's not what you wanted, just let me know and I'll chuck it and go back to the drawing board. I think it may have went a bit more Stargate than Transformer. O.o I could always start over and try Netherstorm instead? Just let me know. ;) As for setting signatures, go to User Control Panel > Profile > Edit Signature. Then click on Img and insert the web address of the signature I posted for you. <3

And on a side note, is it wrong that I'm sorely tempted someday to do a manip where a hunter in camo is posed in a tree, taking aim at something below with a gun that emits three small triangle laser sights upon the targets chest? Predator reference FTW. :lol:

I think I need sleep...
Last edited by Ashaine on Sat May 14, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

hehe. Looks like Halo mixed with WoW. I love it. XD

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Silivren

Does it have a web address? It's not that I dont like it I guess its just not what I envisioned :lol: I trust you however. If you want to redo it you may go ahead. I've got kind of a guilty confession that I am now playing a horde hunter more than Cassy >< If you wanted to attempt the troll when she was higher level and I could link you her since shes level 9 atm that'd be cool. If not no big, I dont want to be ungrateful.. <3 :hug:

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Cassandris wrote:Does it have a web address? It's not that I dont like it I guess its just not what I envisioned :lol: I trust you however. If you want to redo it you may go ahead. I've got kind of a guilty confession that I am now playing a horde hunter more than Cassy >< If you wanted to attempt the troll when she was higher level and I could link you her since shes level 9 atm that'd be cool. If not no big, I dont want to be ungrateful.. <3 :hug:
It does have a web address. Just right click on the image and select 'View Image', then copy the web address. I would be more than happy to either re-attempt Cassandris, or if you'd prefer, take a crack at your troll huntress in a more Netherstorm-esque sig. All I ask is for a bit of time to recover from this recent cold I've had the misfortune to catch. I've always been a firm believer in working until I get it right, so I'm quite willing to take an idea back to the start and re-do if that's what it takes. Oh, and you weren't specific about the helm, so I left it on. ;) If you decide on a re-do, just toss me a few more details of what you have in mind (my sleep-deprived creativity takes me in odd directions sometimes when it's left up to me). :lol:
Last edited by Ashaine on Sat May 14, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silivren

Ashaine wrote:
Cassandris wrote:Does it have a web address? It's not that I dont like it I guess its just not what I envisioned :lol: I trust you however. If you want to redo it you may go ahead. I've got kind of a guilty confession that I am now playing a horde hunter more than Cassy >< If you wanted to attempt the troll when she was higher level and I could link you her since shes level 9 atm that'd be cool. If not no big, I dont want to be ungrateful.. <3 :hug:
It does have a web address. Just right click on the image and select 'View Image', then copy the web address. I would be more than happy to either re-attempt Cassandris, or if you'd prefer, take a crack at your troll huntress in a more Netherstorm-esque sig. All I ask is for a bit of time to recover from this recent cold I've had the misfortune to catch. I've always been a firm believer in working until I get it right, so I'm quite willing to take an idea back to the start and re-do if that's what it takes. Oh, and you weren't specific about the helm, so I left it on. ;) If you decide on a re-do, just toss me a few more details of what you have in mind (my sleep-deprived creativity takes me in odd directions sometimes when it's left up to me). :lol:

Kk <3 I will when I can, you feel better and take a break from this for a while hun. Get your strength back :hug:

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Jäysee wrote:
Ashaine wrote:
Krondor wrote:I will be doing a race and name change soon and was wondering if you have time to make me a sig once I do?
Of course! :D I'd be more than happy to help you out. Just leave a post here with your request information whenever you are able. :)
My new name is Jäysee
J alt+0228 ysee
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... e/advanced

As for what she is to wear...I have no clue. Leave her as she is or feel free to put her in what you feel will work.

Pets I would like would be:
http://www.wow-petopia.com/images/skin_ ... ectral.jpg

and/or any saber cat you feel will work with any idea you feel for this.

Favorite quote would be:
Courage isn't the absence of fear, its the presence of fear yet the will to go on.

If that will fit, if not, feel free to have your artistic way with what you feel is right.
Sounds great, Jäysee! I've added you to the list and look forward to working on it! :D
Last edited by Ashaine on Sat May 14, 2011 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Nevyc wrote:Standby on this. I just picked up a pet and I've been having a nice bonding experience. I'll let you know.
Will do, Nevyc. Just let me know when you decide on the pets. :D
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Cassandris wrote:Kk <3 I will when I can, you feel better and take a break from this for a while hun. Get your strength back :hug:
Alright. Just let me know which you'd like me to try and I'd be happy to give it another go. <3

And on that note... I'm off to get some needed rest. ;)
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Alright folks, I just got out of the doctors office today with a clean bill of health (minus a slight infection), which means I shall be picking up where I left off with the signature requests. Thank you all for being so patient and allowing me this time to recover. Much love!
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Glad you're feeling better, Ashaine!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Glad to see you better! :D

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Nevyc
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: VentCo

Unread post by Nevyc »

Ashaine wrote:
Nevyc wrote:Standby on this. I just picked up a pet and I've been having a nice bonding experience. I'll let you know.
Will do, Nevyc. Just let me know when you decide on the pets. :D
Thanks for the standby! Ok. Let's go with me and Gondria, I named her Niketa. Let's do a change in backdrops as well, and go with some snowy, like Zuldrak, where Gondria can be found.

As for armor and gear, I'm fine with what I'm wearing, but if you can do anything, TEIR 2, the Dragonstalker set would look awesome. No helm please and no tabard.

Thanks a ton and very happy you feel better. Stay strong.
Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar (alliance), Nesingwary (horde)

Unread post by Ceravan »

I'm not even remotely good with the WoW 3d Model viewer for my sig, let alone it working decently on my computer. I would love a signature made with my Gobby Nügget and his Polar Bear Grit.

Here is a Screeny of what I'd like him to be geared in taken from wow using atlasloot.

The gear is basically heroic t11, wolfslayer sniper rifle, swashbuckler's shirt, and tabard of the achiever... wouldn't mind him in the ready position with it, just makes him look a little on the side of a mafia dude. Bear behind him, just a bit bigger than him, similar to how it shows in the logon screen.

Here's the screenies, pick a decent background for them and have at it, i'd greatly appreciate it and thanks.

And now I have Arcturis, whom I have named Sketch, I'd like him on the left side in the back
Attachments
Logon Screen with Grit in the background
Logon Screen with Grit in the background
WoWScrnShot_031111_205129.jpg (501.72 KiB) Viewed 2913 times
Pic in the right corner of me in the dressing room with the gear i'd like to be shown in
Pic in the right corner of me in the dressing room with the gear i'd like to be shown in
WoWScrnShot_031111_204610.jpg (482.99 KiB) Viewed 2913 times
Last edited by Ceravan on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Welcome back, Ashaine! Glad to know you're ok. :hug: