Possible Wyrmrest Guild?

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
AirPeach
Realm: WrA

Possible Wyrmrest Guild?

Unread post by AirPeach »

Hello there! I have been busy in and out of WoW for quite a while now, and was hoping to maybe start up a haven of sorts for all the WrA natives here. I already have a (Hordeside) guild that I think I could get to loan us a bit of their space--they're hurting badly and need more members to help level--and I will be contacting them shortly!

In the meantime, I hope that everyone here can come up with names for the alternative in the off chance that they don't let us "Piggy Back" onto them.

<3 You all!

--(To be FC'd back)Moey
pushmipullu
Realm: Wymrest Accord

Re: Possible Wyrmrest Guild?

Unread post by pushmipullu »

I'd love to join, only problem is my only hunter is level 38, and on Alliance side to boot.
AirPeach
Realm: WrA

Unread post by AirPeach »

Nevermind that, complications and drama suck. Topic can be locked!
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

For those on Horde side of WrA, I'd be willing to open up the little guild I have called <Disciples of the BPDoS> (it was an RP inside joke with a small group of people), and since I'm pretty much the only one that uses it, I wouldn't mind letting in people who are looking for a very laid back, social place to hang out. No drama will be tolerated, and I'm not looking to turn it into a raiding guild or anything. It would just be a place to hang out and, potentially, for those Petopians interested, be a place where we could try to arrange small RP events. I also wouldn't mind seeing some levels be put on the guild; I've gotten it almost to level 2 just by myself. xD

I haven't been spending as much time on WrA, but if I'm on and you want an invite, here's a list of the characters I can be found on:
Rosaliah (my 85 and "main" for the server)
Ahawi
Zyllix
Ashenfur
Slatefur
Talendor
Takajin

Rosaliah and Ahawi are probably the two I'll be on most often when I'm on. Just send me a tell and let me know that you're from Petopia looking for an invite and I'll get one to you. :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

I have a level 25 guild on the horde side I can invite people into. It's quiet now, since many left for star wars, but we have people slowly coming back. Would love to see the guild become active again with some new faces. Plus you get all the level 25 perks and we have the Dark Phoenix mount and Lil' Tarecgosa if you reach exalted. I'm usually on Wassa, Ackee, or on the alliance side as Abagael.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Unread post by Kalhoun »

I play on WrA Horde now and then; a lot more lately since I've been lvling my little hunter alt. Do people still use the Petopians channel (or Petopia... I can't remember what it was called exactly)? My husband and I might end up playing some pandas on WrA. I'd like to make some friends over there since I don't know anyone! :D
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Sadly I am alliance side on WrA in the Guild <incite> which I must say is the most impressive guild I have ever been in. (its a jack of all trades type guild, but mostly focuses on guild helping guild, and providing a grief free environment)

I think when I make a couple panda's on WrA one will be on horde side, just so I can experience that side the RP community as well.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I'm co-GM of a RP guild on WRA called <The Greenhearth Society>. Our focus is mostly centered around helping one another progress OOCly, and of course our storyline of halting the depredations of the Horde and other enemies upon the landscape of Azeroth (Ashenvale/Azshara/Southshore, etc.). Fundamentally it's an inversion of the Royal Apothecary Society that seeks to heal the land and neutralize the Plague and other such foulnesses. With the upcoming move to Pandaria, a portion of our focus will be upon quieting the Sha and trying to stop Garrosh's warmongering from destroying the land. (Again.)

Obviously, we're Alliance, but if you're interested in joining up, just look for anyone with the Greenhearth tag. Greenbriar (me) and Ebonrook/Natharai are your GMs but anyone in the guild can help you.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Just as a note, this thread seems to be 6 months old, so I'm not sure if the topic is still relevant to the original poster.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I wish I had your powers of observation Veph, sadly, my brain doesn't work that well anymore :P

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?