Nesinwary server deleted my toons...

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Korii
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Re: Nesinwary server deleted my toons...

Unread post by Korii »

OK....as of today (8:20am server), the guild DOES officially exist again. It is currently showing as 822 members, when the other day we had over 860. I'm not sure where the 40 character lapse is, I'll be poking around as I can.

If you are in the Nesingwary Petopians guild, and you are actually showing up as unguilded, shoot someone in the guild a message and we'll get you back in. If you are showing up as STILL a member of Petopians, but there are no other guild members, be patient, and keep up with what is going on as far as the fixes go.

Thanks, Veph for the siggy!
Neilaren
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo (H), Mok'nathal (A)

Unread post by Neilaren »

Oddly I don't think any of the characters I have made on Nesingwary were affected by this mishap.

...but none of them are over level 8 anyway :X
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Just got this response to my ticket:
Blizzard wrote:This is the latest response from Customer Support:
Heya!

Thanks for the heads up. There is a known issue with characters on Nesingwary right now, but the script to fix it up is being run as we speak. Everything should be gravy by the end of the day at the latest. Thanks for your patience with this! We really appreciate it =]

You may see some characters you've deleted in the past show up again. Go ahead and just re-delete them if you so desire;] If you run into any renames, you should be able to rename your character to the name it had originally =]

Regards,

Game Master Bralphrie
Blizzard Entertainment
Battle.net/support
My missing characters haven't shown up yet. Hopefully they'll be there in the morning.