EU Guild(s): Looking for a new GM

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

EU Guild(s): Looking for a new GM

Unread post by Golden »

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get this done.

Some of you may know that I've been keeping (poorly...) the two EU guilds for Petopians, one for each faction. Neither have seen a very active userbase, mostly just revolving around a couple of people and their alts the past couple of years. The Horde guild in particular has seen very little care for the better part of a year now.

The Horde guild is located on Bloodhoof. While at least one person has wished the guild would remain there, they're not entirely against the idea of moving elsewhere, should that suit the new GM better. This one is the prime reason for this post, as I just don't have the time and energy to play on two servers.

The Alliance guild (Chamber of Aspects) has a handful of semi-active members and houses my mains, so it's nowhere near as dead as the other one. But with that said, if someone would be interested in taking up the role of GM there, I'm sure they could do a better job than I have. As much as I love the Petopia community, I keep finding myself too tired to properly socialize, let alone to arrange any events.