[A/H] The Hunter Zoo -- Helps hunters find rare pets

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Syna

[A/H] The Hunter Zoo -- Helps hunters find rare pets

Unread post by Syna »

Greetings!

Firstly, I don't know if this is the "correct" place to post this, as it isn't quite a guild but a whole community. So if this does end up being the wrong spot, then I'll gladly move it to the correct place!

The Hunter Zoo, is a community that is focused to help Hunters find all sorts of rare pets, be it Loque, Skoll, or any other rare pet you can think of!

We have people that hunt for these rare pets almost daily, just to help Hunters find them and tame them.

You may ask why we do this? Well, I myself was once a Hunter and know the pain of farming for a pet for countless hours. And have heard the horror stories of having the pet you seeked, to only be killed in front of you. However, I still ended up really lucky. Being able to find countless rares in only a span of a day or more.

So I wish to give that luck to others.

So we’ll be glad to have you join the Community! – You can simply be a Hunter that is joining in the hope of finding a rare pet. Or, be part of the family that seeks these pets to help other hunters!

Click Here for the Alliance Invite!

Click Here for the Horde Invite!

Edit #1 -- We now have a Discord! Now you can get pings and alerts when a Pet Giveaway is going on! Join Here!
Last edited by Syna on Fri May 31, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: [A/H] The Hunter Zoo -- Helps hunters find rare pets

Unread post by Wain »

That sounds worthwhile, thanks for sharing this :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Syna

Unread post by Syna »

Wain wrote:That sounds worthwhile, thanks for sharing this :)
No problem! Been helping hunters for a while with rare pets, and been wanting to forge a community to help more hunters out. And find more people that like to help Hunters :)
Syna

Unread post by Syna »

Update

We now have a Discord Server, which you can be pinged/alerted when a Pet Giveaway is going on for your Pet/Faction!

And also talk to fellow members of the community!

Join Here!
Syna

Unread post by Syna »

A quick bump!