Petopia Forum Guild - US

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Saturo

Re: Petopia Forum Guild - US

Unread post by Saturo »

*Climbs out after Ryno, looking surprisingly healthy*
*Takes sandwhich*

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

*blinks*

*offers the sandwich she had for Saturo to Ryno*

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

*Takes other sandwhich too*
Mmh! Thanks for the food, Kalli! You're so nice to make sure I feel well! :)

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

You're welcome! >_>

*slyly offers HotTurkey to Ryno*

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Kaleos
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul/Nesingwary

Unread post by Kaleos »

*HotTurkey begins to peck at Ryno*
For just one click a day, you too can sponsor a squiby pet. Do it! :D
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

/mounts on HotTurkey

/rides off, cackling

/...

/falls off, collapsing onto the ground

/is collected by wandering silithid worker

Sochi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Sochi »

Okay, so I'm halfway home with my PC. Ketch fixed the virus issue. We're good on that end.

But...cause the tech world hates me...I have WoW patch issues. We'll deal with that on Tuesday after work and what not. Neither of us is in any mood to play with that right now.
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

/pats Sochi

Kaleos
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul/Nesingwary

Unread post by Kaleos »

*offers Sochi a cookie*

*looks at computer menacingly and reaches for a bat*

Ayup, we'll get it fixed in no time!
For just one click a day, you too can sponsor a squiby pet. Do it! :D
Sochi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Sochi »

Computer is fixed! Ketch figured it all out-for all I know whispering dire threats of Doom at my machine while I took care of some household chores. By the time I was done with the dishes, the trouble was fixed. An update later...bam! I can play. *hugs her more tech-savvy spouse*.

No, really, I don't care if he waved a dead chicken over it or somehow settled some odd bet with my CPU, it's fixed. I can has game again.
Foru21dr
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Tanaris (Alliance) Nessingwary (Horde)

Unread post by Foru21dr »

Yesterday, there was a small group that wanted to do a regular cata dungeon run. It was put out in guild chat a couple of time that they wanted to know If anyone else wanted to run. Basically looking for tank/dps. I was on my Pally and have been wanting to try my hand at tanking. I have never tanked before, and in reality, have not done a whole lot of dungeon runs. I’m always so nervous about them, afraid I’m going to do something wrong and make others mad at me.
I offered to try, but warned them that I have never tanked before. They were going to have a completely inexperience person doing it.
Needless to say, it was a blast. They encouraged me so much and instructed me on what I should be doing. I am grateful for all the info…. what group I should pull next, what to expect from each boss, the willingness to go at pace I did not feel rushed with and the forgiveness of the mistakes I was making. I want to do this again, and I now know that I can. I'm still pumped by the fact that I actually did it. Love you guys.
Nesingwary Petopians - Bitka, Quïll Xendral, Ximbol, Saehi, and Tryxter
Nesingwary Petopian Alliance - Sorree and Xylda

http://dragcave.net/user/foru21dr My Cave
Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar (alliance), Nesingwary (horde)

Unread post by Ceravan »

It's why i usually only tank specifically with guildies, RL trumps WoW, and i can end up getting a lot of delays, but I've tanked plenty of reg cata runs for/with Petopians and they are always a blast, I seem to have a basic crew of sili as healer and reika as dps with the other two random petopians thrown into the mix, always up to doin more and always willin to help others learn the tanking side of things.

Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel, Nesingwary, Dalaran

Unread post by Siliverin »

must......get.....voodoocat....to 85... * twitch* I MUST HAZ STAFF * twitch*
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Credit to Seilahyn and Kurenio for the avatars
Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

I really need to get with you guys eventually, and by eventually I mean before the day is done. I keep getting bombed by guild invites at the worst of times when all I want to do is frolic with the other Petopians. Chasing down Takk the Leaper - have a guild invite! Tank and heals just died - invite!

On a side note, I ran into one of you guys during a Lost City of the Tol'vir run. ;P I was on my fury warrior, Mardeki, but I didn't recognize the Petopian by name so I didn't say much and kept petting his Loque. Good enough, I figure.

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

This, just so you know, is a valid reason to actually be afraid of P.Dawg.

http://www.tasteofawesome.com/view/This/29207

):
Foru21dr
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Tanaris (Alliance) Nessingwary (Horde)

Unread post by Foru21dr »

Last night was a good night. I have been looking for the Elusive Fire Turtle for a couple of days. Was having Rare Pet withdrawl syndrome and I've always been a fan of his. I had been trying not to repeat the same pets on my two hunters, but I had to break down on a two of them. Krush, and now.. Terror. Thanks to the guildies that spotted him while I was playing on my Pally. Shaon whispered to me while I was in a BG with Saon letting me know that Terrorpene was up. I fumbled typing to Saon that I was going AFK to get Terror.... I jumped out of the BG, logged over to Bitka.. who was sitting over the lava lake waiting. Boom, off goes NPCScan along with my blood pressure as I rushed down to tame. When I decided I was going for the turtle.. I thought to myself that I had enough health to take the full hit from him. I did though have a couple potions of speed in my bag and decided it wouldn't hurt to drink one for the tame. It dropped my tame down to 7 seconds and I'm glad I drank it. My health plunged down to around 42k. If I has still had the 3 sec left without the potion, he would have burned my life down very low.

Thanks again to Shaon for finding him, and to all the other that joined in the celebration.

To top it off, Deathmaw was up this morning when I signed on before work. I am now sated with the rare finds again. Time to level who I have up.
Nesingwary Petopians - Bitka, Quïll Xendral, Ximbol, Saehi, and Tryxter
Nesingwary Petopian Alliance - Sorree and Xylda

http://dragcave.net/user/foru21dr My Cave
Sochi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Sochi »

Woo! So glad you got him!

I was out in Hyjal, doing a mining run. Now, in my cold medicine fogged mind, I somehow thought that Hyjal would net me Pyrite and Elementium...not so much, no. Obsidium, sure! Lots of that. So I was actually going to leave the zone when I thought, meh, we'll check out that lake of fire on a fly-by.

Now, I have that turtle cached, so there was no alert, I was just flying over with Track Beasts up, when I saw that red dot. Red Dot, hmmm, what's this. Oh, hi, Terrorpene. Wait... So I started squawking in gchat that he was up and walking. And Bitka! Bitka had to come now!

And she did. And that turtle, he got tamed, and the world as my cold med fogged brain saw it, was dang good.

Congrats to you, Bitka! that was one fine tame!
Goneema

Unread post by Goneema »

Hi, I'm new to the boards and a bit new on WoW, I just started a hunter on Nesingwary to join my husband (Nügget). Her name is Goneema and she's a blood elf. Hopefully y'all will bear with me though with any questions and such, due to my disability, I really don't have a lot of confidence in my ability to play, so haven't had much in the way of learning the game. Only way I've managed to level any characters past 14 is when I was leveling them with the husband's characters. See everyone in game, and thanks for having me.

Goneema
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master

Unread post by Ryno »

Much welcome! :D

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Welcome Goneema, welcome! We likes fresh meats. :twisted: Er .......... uh ............... I mean ....................... *walks away whistling*

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!