Pawtrack's TLPD journal.

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Pawtrack
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Venture co., Duskwood, Hydraxis, Draka

Re: Pawtrack's TLPD journal.

Unread post by Pawtrack »

Pawtrack's journal.
Day 3 on the hunt for the elusive Time-Lost Proto Drake.
~

No sign of the thing, and no blue drakes save for the one being ridden by another bloodelf -- I assume she was trying to find this elusive beast as well. I sat by the lake on my Wyvern for about three or four hours, before seeing an undead ride by on the very beast I was tracking. She said to fly around, doing laps by where the creature was rumored to appear, and kill any blue dragons I saw, and come back later. I thought it quite contrary to what I had heard from most people, but decided a change from the usual scenery would be welcomed. Even if it was still these same, cold, snow-topped peaks, at least they were different ones I was flying around.

I fear I'll lose my ears to frostbite before I even catch a sight of scale or claw of this drake.

Death leads to life
Life leads to death

Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Killing things does waste time which when your sitting at the computer without break is a nice change but blue drakes wont improve your chances... ive also heard that before

Day 2 for me, 2 Vyragosa's seen so far at exactly 12 hours apart from eachother... problem is the next 12 hour (which would make it 32 hours?) is at 3:30am.

I got disconnected last night cause my internet sucks and i realized that my scarf was right ontop of my monitors ventilation so i cant cover the screen and turning it off will eventually log my char out... Screeeeew yoooooou dragons *facerolls across keyboard and accidently shoves xakaal off the cliffside*

Edit: Squeee i have camping buddies but we're all after the same prize~

Edit of edits: The paper underneath the mouse doesnt actually work... least for my mouse.

Thoough it means my internet isnt as faked as i thought but it means i cant get a good night sleep with my best chances for TLPD are in the middle of the night >.<

(ive never actually been afk long enough except when i discovered it just now to realize that it didnt work :()

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

its good to have camping buddies, if they're going to be camping for him anyways, you might as well make friends with them to get information (as long as they dont camp your spot)
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

One person is camping lake but like, hes literally on the lake so he's no worry to me and my two actual camp buddies usually take Waterfall and Brunnhildar but last night i was the only one in the zone (cept person on the lake but he was playing Dragon Age)

Vyra spawned last night, killed, now everybody well, HAD a time-stamp, one of them has probably spawned by now cause its almost the 12 hour mark again... TT_TT i wanna keep my time-stamps neat and organized to the minute

--*warms up Paw so his ears dont get frostbite* Anymore sightings?

Royi

Unread post by Royi »

hey if you're killing Vyra, you're doing everything right.

Just RNG needs to come around
Pawtrack
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Xakaal wrote:One person is camping lake but like, hes literally on the lake so he's no worry to me and my two actual camp buddies usually take Waterfall and Brunnhildar but last night i was the only one in the zone (cept person on the lake but he was playing Dragon Age)

Vyra spawned last night, killed, now everybody well, HAD a time-stamp, one of them has probably spawned by now cause its almost the 12 hour mark again... TT_TT i wanna keep my time-stamps neat and organized to the minute

--*warms up Paw so his ears dont get frostbite* Anymore sightings?
Nothing, haven't camped much today though, logged in, flew a round a couple times and then logged out. :\ urrgggg not even Vyragosa. I almost want to see her just so I can get the spawntime.

Death leads to life
Life leads to death

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

time-stamps are always a good way to know when to check back :3 whats kinda funny is i see or hear about Vyragosa but not a single Dirkee or Skoll sighting and they arent linked to Vyra/TLPD

Edit: Have you tried sitting at the lake spawn and eagle eyeing over to Valkyrion, near Brunnhildar where the drakes fly, and the waterfall spawn? It makes it really easy to check spawn points in high traffic areas, i just started using it

Pawtrack
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Alright... I geev up D: This is really annoying. Might try for Aeonaxx or something... ATM though I'm gonna try and get myself a Green Proto Drake... and maybe check for TLPD every so often. I just don't have the patience to camp for him... ._.

Death leads to life
Life leads to death

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

Awee :( if you like animes, you should look some up to keep ya busy ^^ Ive started watching Soul Eater again after stopping foreeever ago

Royi

Unread post by Royi »

yeah you'll go crazy if you stay at your computer ALL the time.

just sit on the frozen lake and go do other things. play xbox or ps3 or something, or even TV or other things work well.

then just check your computer every 10 minutes or so, or keep a moderate eye on it. have speakers on with NPCSCAN cleared