Mount Acomplishment Thread

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Re: Mount Acomplishment Thread

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Golden wrote:You people who are using Mend Pet to heal the mount, how are you managing that? My Mend Pet turns into Revive Pet when I mount the trainee, so I can't cast it.
Sometimes you have to dismount, dismiss your pet (if you already have one active) and sometimes resummon it.

Edit: Unless they hotfixed it? Exhilaration should still work at least.

Edit2: Nope still working for me but it's kinda buggy. Sometimes mend pets up sometimes it isn't.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Unread post by Snowbird »

So i was in Talador for my first group daily from my garrison. I was gonna do the Assoult on shattrath. Had found 2 guys that i was gonna roll with went into the town. And there i see in general. LFM SILTHIDE!. I instantly clicked leave grp and asked for an invite.
It turned out he was spawned at the small pool close to Terokkar refuge, and i was all the way in shattrath city sorrounded by elites, i did not know a way out. So i ran in circles, trying to find a way. When a dk said ill pull in 1 min i cba to wait bla bla.. some players are just too selfish. I found my way out and went on a fp to Terokkar, when i was close the paladin who had invited he said pulled i cant wait anymore have waited for 10mins, with 2 ppl on their way. Wow thats mean thought, but i made it there took a few screens and got my tag so im happy.

Now the only one left i need is the elusive Poundfist! Wow this guy..xD

Signature Made By Senenith

s1ncer1ty
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by s1ncer1ty »

Woo hoo, congrats! Silthide came home to me as well this morning, same spawn point, just paddling away near Terokkar Refuge. This was the one I wanted second-most of all the new rare mount drops (the elusive Poundfist being first), so it was a happy morning.

As for the Mend Pet issue... I've had it on my bar since before it was combined with Revive Pet, so I guess it still stuck. You can always macro it, though, can't you? /cast Mend Pet?
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I got my armored frostwolf

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

s1ncer1ty
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

ZOMG, I just barely caught Poundfist... several raids going. I was in the far north (Iron Docks) and he spawned Northeast. I absolutely booked it when he was called and got in a swat with him at 30%. He went down way fast, and a lot of folks who'd been camping the other spawns were pissed. Meantime, I'm still shaking with excitement. That. Was. Awesome. XD

Hee hee, my lumberjack peon is like 'What the zug zug is that?'
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

Past few days, I got all of the stable mounts including both Armored achievement ones. +8, ended today. Garn-Tooth Necklace training wasn't bad.

On my way to get the last six kills to get the Armored Frostwolf, I spotted Luk'ohk by Throne of the Elements (at 7% being soloed by a jerk). Got a lucky tag and got my Mottled Meadowstomper. +9. You're a bottom-feeding excrement of an invertebrate if you solo-kill these rares and don't announce.

Joined a Poundfist group and camped all day while watching po-entertaining niche videos. After about 12~ hours, Poundfist spawned and my group (plus about 60 others) killed him. I kinda dropped a NUKULAR on him to speed it up, but I got the Gronnling. Phasing issues caused this 100+ group to be called trolls, but an army of mounts quickly shut those naysayers up.

Ten mounts in one week. Still far from the Felfire Hawk though, like 20~ mounts left. My next rare will hopefully be Gorok, because I REALLY love the boar mounts.
Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

So after Days of Training i am now starting to finish. Today I got the Elekk! Its cute!

Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

Beautiful screenshot of Mount and Shadowmoon valley :)

Today I got my Gorok-Mount. My husband found the rare wandering around alone this morning. I hadn't even started my computer yet, so he followed him over 5 minutes until I was there. And I could even invite a fellow petopian to get this mount because noone was around at this time!

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

I was hoping you'd post a screenie, Findu, because my screenie ended up a bit of a failure. It was too early in the morning!

Thank you once again to both you and your husband for getting me my Gorok mount! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Awesome luck guys! I almost got Pathrunner after a kind battlenet friend dragged me to her realm but some random horde came along and ganked it while she was waiting for me and a few others...got there in time to see it die :(

But in happier news...even though i had log my Pally to get it cause the mount count is STILL not working properly..I hit 250!! I got all but one of my stable mounts today so this gorgeous hawk is mine <3

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

So I got this Clefthoof mount today! From that rare one The thunder? I think that’s his name.

Anyway my only complaint is that it's HUGE on a Tauren. Like too big XD

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Was lucky enough to get Garn tonight. :)

s1ncer1ty
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Woo hoo! Love seeing all the new mounts! Congrats to all!

My own collection just bumped up to 251 thanks to some Nok-Karrosh luck, a Molten Core run, and a jeweled panther purchase because I couldn't stand to wait any longer.

Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

I too finished training my Stables mounts and did the achievement for the Armored Frostwolf to boot. Then I was lucky enough to bump into Nakk as he was being killed.

I'm sitting on 224 mounts now, how in the world did you guys manage 250? I have most rare drops from old instances (apart from MoP, since I don't really raid), some achievement ones, and all pre-Draenor reputation ones.

I'm an achievement short of the Volcanic Stone Drake, but the last one is (still) broken. I've yet to get the silithid from Archaeology, and I'm sitting on three shards for Alani.
Meggers
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

Golden wrote:I too finished training my Stables mounts and did the achievement for the Armored Frostwolf to boot. Then I was lucky enough to bump into Nakk as he was being killed.

I'm sitting on 224 mounts now, how in the world did you guys manage 250? I have most rare drops from old instances (apart from MoP, since I don't really raid), some achievement ones, and all pre-Draenor reputation ones.

I'm an achievement short of the Volcanic Stone Drake, but the last one is (still) broken. I've yet to get the silithid from Archaeology, and I'm sitting on three shards for Alani.
Do you have all of the profession mounts? Tailoring carpets/engi things? Link an armory!
ImageImage
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

Meggers wrote:
Golden wrote:I too finished training my Stables mounts and did the achievement for the Armored Frostwolf to boot. Then I was lucky enough to bump into Nakk as he was being killed.

Do you have all of the profession mounts? Tailoring carpets/engi things? Link an armory!
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/c ... -collected

I have the carpets (apart from Draenor one), Engineer only mounts, some that don't require the profession that makes them.

I've yet to complete most of the Cata raid meta stuff, so I suppose that'd be the next step. And then Pandaria metas after that.
Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

So today I got 2 more trained mounts!

The Trained Snarler and the Trained Icehoof!

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

this week was a good mount week. Finished up my +8 stable mounts. thought the wolf was going to be my 250 but i either miscounted or something was bugged. loved the description on that frostwolf though!
got my talon queen title and decided to just splurge on the rep mount for my 250. :)
shortly thereafter I finished the rep grind for my iron tusk. i have never liked elekk mounts. i use them for the numbers but never ride them. this one looks so good though. i cant help but use it.

also last night rag dropped my pureblood firehawk! now i have all three! :D glad to be done with my firelands farm. even with a lockout for rag it took forever to run all five toons. my farming partner will be glad to have the time freed up.

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

SylviaDragon wrote:this week was a good mount week. Finished up my +8 stable mounts. thought the wolf was going to be my 250 but i either miscounted or something was bugged. loved the description on that frostwolf though!
got my talon queen title and decided to just splurge on the rep mount for my 250. :)
shortly thereafter I finished the rep grind for my iron tusk. i have never liked elekk mounts. i use them for the numbers but never ride them. this one looks so good though. i cant help but use it.

also last night rag dropped my pureblood firehawk! now i have all three! :D glad to be done with my firelands farm. even with a lockout for rag it took forever to run all five toons. my farming partner will be glad to have the time freed up.

Wow what is that Iron Tusk mount? where when what? do u get it?????

Snope
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Area 52 (Horde), Wyrmrest Accord (Both)

Unread post by Snope »

Just finished my Sky Golem. Now the Iron Horde will have to face a werewolf Death Knight piloting a walking mech.