Mount Acomplishment Thread

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Re: Mount Acomplishment Thread

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Yep, I'm close to 800 shipyard missions completed on my main and I never saw the shark, strength ring or mount till today >.>

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Unread post by Snowbird »

So last night was insane.

I went on my mount runs, and i was doing ICC with my new boosted DK. Cleared everything and looted LK BOOM. He gave me Invincible!! So fitting that it would drop for my baby dk! <3

Then i went to Dragon Soul with my boyfriend. Him with this mythic geared druid boosted me easy trough 25man hc, since the gear on my warlock is so baad.
We came to Ultraxion and he died insanly fast and then i looted. OMG Experiment 12-B What the ..... 2 extremly rare mounts in less than an hour.!!

Signature Made By Senenith

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Congrats ;-; You're killing me! lol

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Had a hunch to run Tempest Keep tonight and it did not let me down. :D

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Wheeeee congrats V!
The ashes is still just so stunning to ride, it still holds up so well compared to many other mounts! (And a must for every Belf IMO ;) ) <3

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Wow Congratz Veph! Thats a beautiful phoenix <3

s1ncer1ty
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by s1ncer1ty »

I didn't think I'd be moosing it up at all, since I stopped raiding in BRF and I'm too anxious to do group finder or pugs. Last night after a very difficult day at work, I was noodling around and one of my Battle.net friends popped up a status message, offering H Archimonde carries for 30k gold. I'm not sure the 'going rate' these days, whether that's a good or a bad deal, but I was happy to help my friend (they're using gold for Mythic repairs)... and since most of my toons are Horde, my Alliance gold wasn't exactly 'real' gold, ha ha.

Maybe half an hour later, I was up in the air on my majestic moose!

If any Alliance on Feathermoon or Scarlet Crusade are interested, I'm told they typically do carries on Thursdays starting at either 7 p.m. or 8 p.m. Eastern (4 or 5 p.m. server). I can pass along any info. Was a very quick and easy group, and no one said boo to my wee 676 iLevel toon at the way bottom of the DPS meters.
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

My boyfriend's raid team took a guildy and myself last night to get these :D I have no idea what those two are looking at :lol:
Image :mrgreen:

Moonith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore [A] / Zul'jin [H]

Unread post by Moonith »

My rarity claims this dropped on my 20th attempt, however I've only had the addon for only part of this xpac so all of my previous attempts were not counted. It would be more like 100+ attempts most likely. It was the last mount from that instance I needed. I'm so glad I don't have to go back and run that instance again except for tmog once the new system is enabled.

I've wanted this mount ever since it was datamined. It just fits my druid completely. I was really disappointed when I found out it was only available to Heroic raiders. I've been retired from raiding since Cata due to my health problems just not allowing me to put in the amount of effort and time required of being a good raider. I worked real hard though when I found out it'd be Heroic only to get my ilvl up there where it needs to be 710+ and studied the fights on youtube and twitch. However, ever since the mount went live I've not been able to get into a single group for this mount. Every single time the groups required you to have the achievement for already killing the boss on Heroic or they stated absolutely no melee. I've always been a Feral/Guardian druid and absolutely hate playing Boomkin/Resto. Infact I don't really enjoy playing any ranged dps classes except for hunter and my hunter is not geared at all. So after about two dozen rejections for one reason or another and not being even given a chance to prove I can do the fight. I got fed up and resorted to paying for a carry. I didn't want to be carried I actually wanted to do the fight, but it's better than not getting the mount. I can never predict when my health problems will crop up. Last xpac in SoO I tried to wait until the last minute for more pug availability so that I could get that mount and I ended up getting really sick to the point where I never did get the mount. I didn't want that to happen this time around. The guild that I purchased the carry from was very nice and extremely fast. They carried 6 or 7 people at the same time we just had to tag and go play in the green lava. They killed the boss immediately right after the first Nether Banish which only lasted a few seconds. They were a very efficient killing machine and it was fun watching them do the fight as if it was a raid from last xpac. It was worth the money spent. As now I have the achievement for killing the boss on heroic I can go back and find groups easier on normal to finish upgrading my legendary ring.

[ FLIGHT RISING: @Moonith ]
See a hatchling you want? If it's available it'll be on the AH or in my Exalt / For Sale tab of my lair!

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

So i have been saving some gold. I finally decided that i didnt want to hold off buying mounts anymore.

So i bought myself the last two jewelcrafter panters i needed. And the Crimson Deathcharger mount aswell.
I also bought the Yak mount so now i am broke :)

Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Back on Thursday, after many wipes (one of which was at less than 1%), I finally got to join the cool kids in the Moose Club:

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

So out of bordum and not being able to play FFXIV until I find my passkeychain, I decided to re-up WoW. I was going to ask my boyfriend if he could pay for it until I find a job here as I just moved to Nebraska about a month ago and I'm still searching, but I noticed it allowed me to log in. Then it gave me the option to pay with in game currency. Soooo, heck yeah!

Anywho, I've been back for not even a week yet. Here's all the mounts I've gotten.

I had been checking at various times throughout the day as I played. Decided to give one last round-a-bout before bed, found Pathrunner.

I don't know when they added mounts to the Stables Achievements, as I don't remember there being one last I played? Anywho, I rebuilt my Stables and leveled it back up to 3 to get the Garn-Tooth Necklace. Did the bosses 3 at a time, then went back to get the whistles again, then finished the last three.

Finally caved in and did this Achievement. Not that the game doesn't seem fun, but my luck said "lol, it's going to take you like 7 games just to win 3!" after having to wait several hours because I was getting 20min + queues. Seeing as they added the Heavenly Azure for 300 mounts... I'm going to need everyone I can come by.

Didn't even see the item for this when I looted. Went to the nearby city to vendor crap and noticed a blue cage. Gave me mount 198, so I quickly switched over to my Warlock to get the 200 Achievement.

200 Mounts! With this, only 96 more to go!

Holy crap. Walked in on this earlier. Was heading out to do the Christmas dailies in Frostfire, checked the spawns... hey is that? OMGOMGOMG *spam clicking as I run at it* 95!

Saw a group on GF looking for people to do Only the Penitent. Last I needed for the Meta. I tried going in on Seilahyn, but it wouldn't let me because I killed Alysrazor. (I thought you could enter another save as long as you hadn't killed passed what they had? They had everything dead up to Fandral.) They asked if I had an alt, so I went on my Shaman to get it. 94!!

EDIT

Well crap! Add three more. After doing rounds for the mount rares, I saw a party in the finder thing for Luk'hok up. Joined that, got Luk'hok. She had just killed Silthide right before that.

After that, I ask if she had checked for Nakk. So I ran around and looked just in case. Before I left the party she suggested looking on my realm before I left. So I said why the heck not even though I had just went through not that long ago.
Why hello thar.

Ok, this is too good to be happening. Let's go look for the others.

Luck stopped there, though. I can't complain. Now I just need Gorok and Poundfist mounts!
Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Wow thats lucky!! Congratz on many rare spawn mount hun!

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

It continues!

I've killed 6 Warbringers since I've been back. Here's #4

And #5

Just one more to go and done with Warbringers.
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Congrats on all your new mounts everyone

I got this the other day too lazy to take a proper screenshot of the mount.

I want the Grumpus mount, but I most 100% likely not going to get it because if I can't get it from a box, I won't have the gold to buy it off the AH. lol.

edit:

Omg

!! 8D

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

So i had the best First Winter's Veil day.

My boyfriend couldnt hold onto his christmas present anymore. So he gave me this!

I have allways wanted Big battlebear!. But i tought it would be impossible now since they are all Gold cap by now.
My BF is the best!<3<3

Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Jelani »

Yay Grumpus! No more quests unless I feel like it XD

though my Boyfriend got his mount in the first gift he opened...lucky butt..

I need to find a way to get the moose mount. >_< I have 60k gold I am willing to spend for a carry, but my server seems to be low on groups for that >_<

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Unread post by Miyon »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was going to do only a single run of Tempest Keep today, because I wasn't feeling any luck today and thought I'd try more tomorrow, and then my lovely man asked if I wanted him to tag along and I was like "sure, let's do it" and so we went.

And it dropped :O I had no hopes of it dropping anytime soon, and I have been farming it for so many years and holy shit

I made so many weird noises.

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Ohh congratz with ur bAUTY PHOENICX!!<3

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Ahh I got the mystic runesaber today from my boyfriend, it's really a stunning mount in game. I loved it for the colour really but I'm more enamored by it than I expected. :)