Hope for the Goblin Hot Rod renewed

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
GAJones4221
Realm: Malfurion

Hope for the Goblin Hot Rod renewed

Unread post by GAJones4221 »

Hey folks,

So as usual, in my daily grind, I actually wasn't even thinking about it today but I normally do I saw the Goblin Hot Rod, I know there's one in org for the goblin rep vendor. I sometimes stare at it. But this time it wasn't there. It was in High Mountain, in back of a goblin who I guess is todays pet battle challenge guy for a world quest, Ignoring him completely.

Do you guys think with all these mechanical pets and the release of gnome hunters it really feels like they're trying to be kind to gnomes and hunters, we get free mech pets with no purchasable ability, I mean it feels like we're on track to getting the mount.

I've wanted this mount since the first day I laid eyes on it, I would probably honestly grind out 2 mill gold for this mount if that was the price tag although i hope to god if they ever add it that that's not the price.

I submitted a suggestion to add it to the blizz store, the other day I also used one of my toys Burgys black heart or something. It transforms you into a gnome, I did this purely to see if gnomes were ever fitted. NOT EXACTLY, but they are.

And I don't think we share the same body models.

Anyways, I know I'm babbling, Here's what's got my hopes up.

Thoughts?
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: Hope for the Goblin Hot Rod renewed

Unread post by Rhyela »

I would like one, too!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

I think it's always a possibility, unrelated to gnome hunters and mechanical pets. Seeing as how large some of the other mounts can be with some races, I wouldn't rule the hot rod out. But it may be a low priority for possible mounts, because they'd have to adjust it for each of the other playable races, and it doesn't quite fit with the theme of current content. I'd like to see it, though. Also the gnomish spider-tanks, which have many of the same issues.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I think we should be able to buy it from a vendor once we're exalted with every Steamwheedle rep :)
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

GormanGhaste wrote:I think we should be able to buy it from a vendor once we're exalted with every Steamwheedle rep :)
Yeah it would be nice to have a low-set 3 (or 4) person mount that isn't a freaking mammoth (or yak). :lol: :mrgreen: