Latest mounts

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Latest mounts

Unread post by Wain »

Sarge, the new white rodent mount, is available now that Hearthstone "Merceneraries" game mode was released earlier yesterday.

Also, this is not going to be a surprise to many people, but the Lightforged Talbulk model that was datamined in the 9.1.5 database a while back is now officially listed as the upcoming paladin mount for Lightforged Draenei.

Also coming in 9.1.5, the Soaring Spelltome book mount, will be awarded to players who complete every unique challenge during the special Legion Timewalking version of the Mage Tower. (This one was reported a couple of weeks ago).

Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Re: Latest mounts

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-in-gam ... ine-324665
Blizzard churned out another $25 USD supplementary cash shop mount. It's a house cat with traits of a caracal (ears), tiger or tabby (stripes), and glowing feet. My knowledge of cat breeds is limited to the well-known varieties, but the tail looks like a serval's tail too.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

The eyes in the start makes me think Alice in wonderland and that cat was a British Shorthair i think

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Talihawk »

It's likely based off of a Maine Coon Cat. They have tuffed ears and thick long tails.