Pet quaility addon?

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Pet quaility addon?

Unread post by Ana »

long long long ago (2012) there was an addon who could tell the rareity of a pet before battle.. I know there is a script you can run but I rather avoid scripts.. is there any other addons for this as the one from 2012 is discontinued

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: Pet quaility addon?

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Maybe they fixed it so players can't do that anymore? I don't know, because I tried to run with as few add-ons as possible. Warcraftpets.com may be your best bet for finding one.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

There were a question about it from 2012 when they discontinued the addon.. it still has not been answered :P

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I think they intentionally prevented that behaviour and made it so you can only see the pet quality after you've started a battle. I imagine they thought it was against the spirit of the game to be able to skip over wild pets and target specific ones without even initiating a fight.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

ahh :P hubby just want to save some time.. because he is on a "catch only blue wild pet craze" but if there is nothing to do about it then he just have to do the extra work

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I'd suggest having a team of pets that you use just for checking the pet quality, and then when you find one to fight, switch to your fighting team.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Hubby is doing that but he had hoped to save time by only going after the blue