'Fixed' colour changers : worm, warp stalker, raptor, rhino

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 'Fixed' colour changers : worm, warp stalker, raptor, rh

Unread post by Mania »

Thanks, ummeiko - that's good to know!
Worba
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Wain wrote:Drakuru Raptors seem to be now exclusively Raptor_OutlandBlue, which is a striking bright purple. The other colour they had was a drab grey one that was also available in Outland.
Sweet!
Jango
Realm: Defias Brotherhood

Unread post by Jango »

Bout time they fixed the blue outland raptor always wanted one but never liked it when it changed to the black one!!!
Shinryu Masaki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Shinryu Masaki »

Wain wrote:- Chasm Stalkers (Vashj'ir) seem to now be exclusively blue (WarpStalkerSkinBlue). I couldn't see any left of the other colours, and the taming seemed to be stable with repeated summons. This is awesome. The previous colours for this mob (white & green) are available on stable mobs elsewhere. With this change, every last warp stalker skin in the game is now available on a stable mob! Also, since the other skins were indigenous to Outland, we can pretend that this blue one is an exclusive Azerothian one and not some skin that was recycled from BC ;)
I won't pretend it's an exclusive Azerothian one though. When Blizzard asked us for pet feedback, I did suggest we'd get a lot more warp stalkers. It is my favorite pet model out of them all. I also placed the suggestion that since they can phase in and out of dimensions, it would be natural for them to appear on Azeroth, especially with all the lands getting teared, and the rifts to the elemental planes getting opened. Looks like they listened to that! :lol:
ImageImage
Sochi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Sochi »

I shall one of every color! So Shaon's Jasper (white) and Sochi's Tempi (dark teal green) will be joined by a gezz, a green, a red and a blue!

*heads off to amend her stables, happy by grumbling about space and leveling her highest lowbie up in time*
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Shinryu Masaki wrote:
Wain wrote:- Chasm Stalkers (Vashj'ir) seem to now be exclusively blue (WarpStalkerSkinBlue). I couldn't see any left of the other colours, and the taming seemed to be stable with repeated summons. This is awesome. The previous colours for this mob (white & green) are available on stable mobs elsewhere. With this change, every last warp stalker skin in the game is now available on a stable mob! Also, since the other skins were indigenous to Outland, we can pretend that this blue one is an exclusive Azerothian one and not some skin that was recycled from BC ;)
I won't pretend it's an exclusive Azerothian one though. When Blizzard asked us for pet feedback, I did suggest we'd get a lot more warp stalkers. It is my favorite pet model out of them all. I also placed the suggestion that since they can phase in and out of dimensions, it would be natural for them to appear on Azeroth, especially with all the lands getting teared, and the rifts to the elemental planes getting opened. Looks like they listened to that! :lol:
True, they could have found their way through a rift!

And then one of those friendly Earthen Ring guys made them do the quest so they can breathe underwater... ;)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Murloc Chow
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: US:The Scryers, EU: Steamwheedle Cartel

Unread post by Murloc Chow »

I hope the Borer Beetles stay colour changers, I was having a tough time deciding between the black and white skins, so finding out they swap made me pretty happy :)

Artist: Murloc Chow, Medium: msPaint
Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Acherontia »

Not important (all skins available elsewhere):
- Sentry Worg (Icecrown)

I'm glad. I like the option of having a pet I can get come out in four colors :D Solves boredom :lol:

But, for unique skins, I totally understand--nice changes here.
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

Senna-Umbreon wrote:
Azunara wrote: Already have Palkia, too. I really like him...>.>
I never liked pokemon this much before the RP. Curse you all. Cuuurse yooou!
Hey, I have a ghostly jormungar named Desukan, after one of the new Ghost Pokemon! XD
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! XD
Haha, two of my favorite Pets are my Espeon (Gondria) And Umbreon (Red Mageslayer)

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael