Tiger Skin Ice

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Darknez

Realm: Bloodhoof - EU, Hellscream - EU

Tiger Skin Ice

Unread post by Darknez »

I know it's an old unused skin, but any one seen anything to do with the Icy tiger skin?

They have made an entry for it on the community site: http://eu.battle.net/wow/static/images/ ... kinice.png
erwil
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Re: Tiger Skin Ice

Unread post by erwil »

Well that's a good sign. :D
I wonder if the saber model has got its own entry as well.
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Unread post by Kurasu »

Well, we all know it's just a mattre of time. Moonlost made it one of her lucky avatars, after all!
Come see Kurasu's stables!
Darknez

Realm: Bloodhoof - EU, Hellscream - EU

Unread post by Darknez »

erwil wrote:Well that's a good sign. :D
I wonder if the saber model has got its own entry as well.
I tried the saber versions of the skins that are still not present, but couldn't get any more to show up. There is a saber version of the ice skin as well, but not on the community site (yet). Here's hoping they add more of the "long faced" models :)
François
Realm: Draenor

Unread post by François »

Hello everyone. Finally registered to these great forums after reading them and using them as a resource for a long time.

Would be incredible to see Araga receive this skin. Sort of makes sense with her proximity to snowy areas as well as the blue/white "arcane" color scheme of the Dalaran crater (fine...mostly purple). Seeing how Araga is apparently MIA* though, I'm not holding my breath.

*What's the latest on Araga? Was anyone able to copy her to the beta and see if she's received a new model? The "Sambas" model is a bit of a reach for her, but I am hopeful that this one might pop in. I believe all vanilla rare cats have received new models, right? Granted, if she's history, it would only make sense as a nod to those who tamed her pre-Cataclysm, and I'd imagine the devs have more important things to do at this point :|
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

That skin would be really cool to see added in game. I wouldn't mind however to see Loque's model with that skin. Or something more updated and less blocky. Really nice looking cat though.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Shinryu Masaki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Shinryu Masaki »

François wrote:Hello everyone. Finally registered to these great forums after reading them and using them as a resource for a long time.

Would be incredible to see Araga receive this skin. Sort of makes sense with her proximity to snowy areas as well as the blue/white "arcane" color scheme of the Dalaran crater (fine...mostly purple). Seeing how Araga is apparently MIA* though, I'm not holding my breath.

*What's the latest on Araga? Was anyone able to copy her to the beta and see if she's received a new model? The "Sambas" model is a bit of a reach for her, but I am hopeful that this one might pop in. I believe all vanilla rare cats have received new models, right? Granted, if she's history, it would only make sense as a nod to those who tamed her pre-Cataclysm, and I'd imagine the devs have more important things to do at this point :|
O.o; Nice name there... you're from Québec, or France?
ImageImage
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I want that skin so bad.....its a sexy skin. I can find no better words to describe it.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

wildstormz
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shandris

Unread post by wildstormz »

Well that a nice Tiger.... I reckon blizz should change Araga to Ice Tiger since Araga is no longer Unique anymore and this would be best ( REPLACEMENT )

? Agree with me :D ?
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I agree, Wild. :3

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Alastiel
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: EU - Aszune

Unread post by Alastiel »

I don't understand. Perhaps I'm seeing something different, but I actually think that this may be the ugliest cat skin I've ever come across. :shock:
Though if it is added into the game and people are happy about it, then that would of course be wonderful. :D
Bellatryx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Bellatryx »

I think this skin is a step backwards and I think it's been around for quite a while, hence the reason I didn't document it. The Wintersaber skins on the otherhand, I haven't seen before, they might be new mobs or might just be from when they were giving out new 60% mounts and they had to choose on a color. Now some of these skins are being used on the old world rare mobs.. I'm not sure this one would be because it doesn't exactly fit.

Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

I personally love this skin. I hope it shows up somewhere, hopefully in a very fun, moderately challenging tame. Perhaps have it a spawn from some quest or a pet of a NPC mob, something fun.

Or a rare, thats always fun too
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~