Request for Raptor Riding Model.

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Glassdragon
Realm: US - Stormrage

Request for Raptor Riding Model.

Unread post by Glassdragon »

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone in the beta had been requesting the raptor riding model. I know I did when I was in the last 2 betas, but it seems like they are actually listening now. :) I have always loved the much higher quality model and never understood why it has never been used while the sabres and worg models have.
Even if its just the rare spawn raptors (like what they are doing with the cats, less work for them and specific names/mobs to request) would be fine with me. I would just like to make sure that someone in the beta is actively requesting it.
Here's hoping!
Irie
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Re: Request for Raptor Riding Model.

Unread post by Irie »

Ivory raptor pet would be boss.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Request for Raptor Riding Model.

Unread post by Wain »

The riding raptor models, especially the lower level ones with the big horns on their foreheads, are pretty cool.

It's been mentioned, at least. In fact it's on the 'untamable skins' list thread and was suggested as a replacement for the Outland spiny raptors that are creeping in to Azeroth. But unfortunately ALL the ones in the database have saddles so maybe Blizz never made them without them (guessing). If so, then the art dept. would have had to be involved to fix that and that might have been impossible with everything else they had on their plate. We can hope they are used at some stage. It shouldn't require many art changes to get a cool new beast model
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.