T11 revealed :O

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
ildra2007
Realm: Gilneas

Re: T11 revealed :O

Unread post by ildra2007 »

The rest of it isn't bad, but i don't like fishys eating my face ><

Thank you so much for the signature kamoodle5!!!
Selethias
Realm: Blackhand

Unread post by Selethias »

Having flashbacks to Dragonstalker ... But even DS had cool shapes, even if it was an atrocious color.

More reasons to drop my hunter unless things change I guess..
Eraanagosa
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Eraanagosa »

Selethias wrote:Having flashbacks to Dragonstalker ... But even DS had cool shapes, even if it was an atrocious color.

More reasons to drop my hunter unless things change I guess..
At least you can hide the t11 helm.
Eraanagosa and Sköll.
Image created by Jocarra
Epicfail
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Uldum

Unread post by Epicfail »

Slickrock wrote:
Epicfail wrote:are those things on the shoulderpads.....fish eggs? MAGIC fish eggs maybe? yeah....

Oh yeah.. .this clenches it... I'm rolling my druid as a main :P.... I'll bring my hunter up from behind at some point, but this is just embarrassing.
The druid set doesn't look very druidy... and you would really give up your main because of the look of one tier of armour?... :?

That said, looking at all the sets...

The rogues should be easier to see.. :twisted:

The warriors look like elementals.

Locks still look evil, and I still hate them.

Priests look like they are being assimilated by something.

Mages look like locks.

Druids look like priests.

Paladins don't look bad at all, one of their better sets.

Female DKs look silly (as silly as female hunters will).

And I want the shaman shoulders for my hunter set. If there is an offset shoulders for enhance shammys that look like those that I can equip, I'll grab it. Those are the shoulders we should have as hunters.
I give up, I see no point in living if I can't be beautiful. - Howe's Moving Castle :D

Honestly though, playstyle matters more to me than looks, but looks DO matter when I play a character. I think it matters to everyone on some level. I was joking, but then I'm really considering playing my druid as a main anyhow. :P Healing has always been more fun for me in raids. My druid is my chanter/JCer as well, so I'll swing back towards my hunter again in time. :P

I actually thought the druid armour WAS very "Druish" actually... Except the brilliant white/blue combo coloring.

Deathknights look like heavy metal incarnate.
Mages look boney... almost lichy.
Paladins have rocky coneheads...
Priests... there's something kinda... dirty about the way they're shaped...
Rogues look like they ate/drank? an ethereal...
Shamans are a throwback to PVP sets of old... with more shinies...
Warlocks look like they fell straight from...City of Villains...or something...
Warriors... well.. wtf is with all the faces on bellies/belts/etc? Something tells me its just going to look...wrong...when a human male dances decked to the nines in T11 war/dk.

I'm not saying they all suck. I'm not saying I don't like the T11s at all. I'm just saying the way they went with a few of them... I wouldn't have. Especially the hunter T11. I just always feel like they make all the other T11s and then when they come to the hunters their all like "ok... I got nothing, lets just cobble some stuff together and color it odd..."
I don't really feel like this is so much the "Post-Modern" era as much as its the "Pre-Zombie-Apocalpse" era. I consider myself more of a forward thinking guy and an era that just won't die is just as feasible as a coming era, where the dead come back.
Mustafah
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU

Unread post by Mustafah »

Like the person name above me. T11 = Epicfail :P

Lots of thanks for TygerDarkstorm for the awesome sig!! =D

Mustafah wrote:Playable Pandaren with racial camel mount!!!
Lazuly
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Medivh

Unread post by Lazuly »

Why do they always showcase gear sets on the race with the dumpiest, ugliest males? Sheesh.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

I'm going to be different and say that I love almost all of them. xD The only one I don't like is the pally set, the warrior set is also a bit odd. I, personally, LOVE the hunter helm. The druid set looks amazing. Warlocks look BA. I say this wins, personally. xD

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Zarola
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Tanaris

Unread post by Zarola »

i have been reading the petopia forums for about 2 years now and finally decided to register. petopia is the main reason that I decided to roll a hunter a few months ago. however that T11 gear could change my mind if it wasn't for the fact that i love collecting pets. it would be okay if you specialized in hunting the Moby Dick of murlocs (guess who or what the bait is).
Romolus
Realm: Vashj

Unread post by Romolus »

when I see hunter t11 set, I get to thinking that will be our t12 :p
Tyuriwen
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Terenas (EU)

Unread post by Tyuriwen »

I for one think this is one of the best tiers in a long time! I love the angler fish/Murloc look :P Beats the T10 for sure!

Walk softly, and carry a big gun.

{My Pets|My Mounts}

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Frankly, I hated hunter T10. The boots were horrid, the helm makes you look like a lawn dart, and the shoulders weren't much better.

Yeah, sure, it's Murlocstalker. But T11's helm is badass, imo, and on my worgen will be even MORE badass (i herd u liek fangz so i put fangz on ur fangz so u can bite while u bite). The glass floats are actually kind of nifty, and certainly make it not look like a giant dull brown rock with spines on it (like, say, T10...).

I think my least fave is Rogue because the helm is... way too wtf. And the warlocks have a giant bent fish-hook through their head, how does THAT work.

I'll totally take a sea-monster skull over a bent fish-hook made out of rock any day.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Romolus

Unread post by Romolus »

Nachtwulf wrote:Frankly, I hated hunter T10. The boots were horrid, the helm makes you look like a lawn dart, and the shoulders weren't much better....

I think my least fave is Rogue because the helm is... way too wtf. And the warlocks have a giant bent fish-hook through their head, how does THAT work.

I'll totally take a sea-monster skull over a bent fish-hook made out of rock any day.
well, first off, I really like wearing "The leapers" head on my rogue... and idk, the hunter helm is kind of off and on for me... but the whole t10 set I think looked cool... only thing that would have looked better is ol'DP's Meat armor :p
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Unread post by Sasrei »

Its ugly.. uglllllyyyyyyy..... no offense to those who like it but on a NE it is UGLY. Hunters always get the ugly tiers.. we havent had a good one in a long time... I mean the tier 10 was ugly yes.. but its not as bright as this one is :lol: and the murloc helm is more like a murloc corpse.. *sighs*

The bright blue is.. quite bright. FEAR MY MURLOC HEAD OF DOOM

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Romolus

Unread post by Romolus »

Sasrei wrote:Its ugly.. uglllllyyyyyyy..... no offense to those who like it but on a NE it is UGLY.
umm.... that might be your problem.... your playing a NE :lol: presonally the t10 set looked awesome on the ol' cow-men... made them look like one of those buggers from icecrown. on anyother race, I think the helm kinda needs hidden... the t11 set... again, I think they would have done better at letting us kill quil-boars and using their head as a helm, and using other of their body parts as armor.
Dare
Realm: Borean Tundra

Unread post by Dare »

Looks good on trolls. Thats all I could ask for.

Slickrock
Illustrious Master Hunter

PVP Gear

Unread post by Slickrock »

Update time...

MMOChamp has the PVP gear up. Apparently we are hunting turtles in PVP. (And do the booster rockets on the back give us a speed boost?)

The druid set would look hot on Veph if they make it in black, kinda a bat-girl look, LOL at the DK helm, and the warrior set reminds me of something, but I can't figure out what.

Account has been closed at user's request.
chucknorez
Realm: Lothar

Unread post by chucknorez »

I don't mind them to be honest, but I have always felt that Acti-Blizz should allow for more customizations of armor than they do. You can do allot with armor if you can change the color. And its such a simple thing to allow the skins to change.

(If Mythic can do it, than Blizz should be able to)
7seti
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne

Unread post by 7seti »

The colour-schemes for T11 have now been revealed: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/ne ... male_m.jpg

Normal mode set is slime-green. Not only are we wearing murloc skin, it's rotten murloc skin. Yay...

Heroic mode is a much nicer copper colour.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Hmm. This seems to only confirm who my main will be. *hugs her druid-kitty.* That druid armor isn't too bad. The hunter armor is...better than some, like the rogue one. The rogue ones are usually pretty awful too.
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

I like the green! Then again, I like green in general...

WHY DO DRUIDS HAVE WINGS? :lol:

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!