Hnter PvP set

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Splinta
Realm: KJ

Re: Hnter PvP set

Unread post by Splinta »

Necrie wrote:
Splinta wrote: I mean hunters shouldn't be running around with two massive shoulder protectors on we can leave that for warriors...kinda gives us away, we should be more camouflaged.
I always found it ironic, and wondered how in the hell my Female NElf hunter was aiming her bow when I had those massive things on her shoulders in the way, lol.
surely we would lose an eye or 2 :o
Raydex-of-the-dawn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Dawnbringer

Unread post by Raydex-of-the-dawn »

So now I have to PvP (samurai) and PvE (murlocstalker)? FML I hate it when there are two good sets.

Yes, I love T11.

Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

Raydex-of-the-dawn wrote:So now I have to PvP (samurai) and PvE (murlocstalker)? FML I hate it when there are two good sets.

Yes, I love T11.
Don't worry, I'm one of the few as well. IMHO, that set is freaking awesome! =D Unfortunately, I'm considering picking up PvP rather than PvE seeing as the raiding guild I was in left for another server without me, and none of the other high-end raiding guilds on my server will take me in. So while I may not be able to obtain my precious T11, at least I can get this if i try for it.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael