Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Pokcmvmxckm
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Sen'jin NA

Unread post by Pokcmvmxckm »

Today while I was doing some 2s with a guildie I saw another hunter in Org run past with a red transparent Hyena named "Avatar of Bloodshed" as a pet. I wanted to whisper him about it but my que poped and he was gone when the match was over.

I did a bit of research and found out that the beast is involved with the Inscription tools of the trade, I helped another guildie do the quest but I was unable to tame the beasts spawned for the quest.
I have found no info online on how to tame this pet so before we try to make the Blood contract to summon the guardian and try to tame that, I'm going to ask here to see if anyone might have some info.

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=150837/avatar-of-bloodshed The beast in question.

Thanks!
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Re: Avatar of bloodshed

Unread post by worgpower »

I’ve did a tiny bit of research, and found out it is summoned by an item which is also called summon avatar of bloodshed, it lasts 4 hours, that’s why it looked like a permanent pet, I still don’t know it’s full source, but as you said, it’s probably inscription
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Avatar of bloodshed

Unread post by Vephriel »

You're correct, those are the guardians that are spawned by the Inscription 'Tools of the Trade' item.

I don't believe they are tameable, they're just a construct you can have with you for a few hours.