The New PetEmote Thread - Incubus Ideas

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Re: The New PetEmote Thread - Shadowlands Prep!

Unread post by Varethyn »

Thank you Maria :hug: Same for me, the moment I first saw someone in Orgrimmar using it many years ago I knew I had to have it. Some days I still wonder how I ended up taking care of it, too :lol:

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Aqiri are still broken even when changed gender there is no pet emote for them.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Good catch. I think the last update used an older file that didn't have them in yet. It should be fixed in the next update, which will hopefully be soon. Sorry about that!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

btw this was the first addon i installed when playing again :D :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

LadyAndro
Realm: Moonguard

Unread post by LadyAndro »

Hello! Is there going to be an update for the incubus warlock pet that dropped yesterday? I wasn't sure if this addon is still being updated
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Re: The New PetEmote Thread - Incubus Ideas

Hello there! It might be a bit as I'll be busy irl but yes, I do plan on updating for the incubus. I was very interested when I saw it first announced and love that they included the option. PetEmote is still being updated and maintained, it's just been quiet as I've not played WoW for a few months and don't feel much pressing need to add anything more to what we have currently. Thank you for asking and for using the addon! :)

LadyAndro
Realm: Moonguard

Unread post by LadyAndro »

Varethyn wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:44 pm Hello there! It might be a bit as I'll be busy irl but yes, I do plan on updating for the incubus. I was very interested when I saw it first announced and love that they included the option. PetEmote is still being updated and maintained, it's just been quiet as I've not played WoW for a few months and don't feel much pressing need to add anything more to what we have currently. Thank you for asking and for using the addon! :)
Oh, I'm glad to hear it! Looking forward to the update, but take the time you need!
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Sorry this took a while. Unfortunately PetEmote isn't very high on my priorities right now. Here's some new custom emotes that should include the Incubus until the addon is updated!

As always, if you have any personal custom emotes make sure to back them up before adding mine or you may lose them!
Attachments
CustomEmotes_MasterOnly.zip
(476.35 KiB) Downloaded 181 times

lilaughingwolf
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Zul'gin

Unread post by lilaughingwolf »

I just wanted to say how much I still use and love this add-on, and now my 13 yr olds play and use this add-on (the first one they insisted on downloading...lol) I cannot wait to see what the new lesser dragons emotes are once you have time to add them.
Again thank you so much for one of my most loved add-ons <3
Fudge
Realm: Zul'Jin

Unread post by Fudge »

Randomly... any thoughts about adding optional script to play pet sounds when they emote?
LordKain73
Realm: Kargath

Unread post by LordKain73 »

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I've been getting this error message during my play sessions when I have PetEmote enabled:

209x PetEmote/PetEmote.lua:379: attempt to call global 'GetContainerItemLink' (a nil value)
[string "@PetEmote/PetEmote.lua"]:379: in function <PetEmote/PetEmote.lua:373>
[string "=(tail call)"]: ?
[string "=[C]"]: ?
[string "=[C]"]: in function `UseContainerItem'
[string "@FrameXML/ContainerFrame.lua"]:1402: in function `ContainerFrameItemButton_OnClick'
[string "@FrameXML/ContainerFrame.lua"]:1454: in function <FrameXML/ContainerFrame.lua:1441>

Locals:
arg1 = 3
arg2 = 30
itemName = nil
itemLink = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = 3
(*temporary) = 30
(*temporary) = "attempt to call global 'GetContainerItemLink' (a nil value)"

If anyone has any tips on how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated! I've been using PetEmote for years and I love this addon! Can't play my pet classes without it! :)
Lougaron
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Lougaron »

LordKain73 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:26 pm Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I've been getting this error message during my play sessions when I have PetEmote enabled:

209x PetEmote/PetEmote.lua:379: attempt to call global 'GetContainerItemLink' (a nil value)
[string "@FrameXML/ContainerFrame.lua"]:1402: in function `ContainerFrameItemButton_OnClick'
[string "@FrameXML/ContainerFrame.lua"]:1454: in function <FrameXML/ContainerFrame.lua:1441>

Locals:
arg1 = 3
arg2 = 30
itemName = nil
itemLink = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = 3
(*temporary) = 30

If anyone has any tips on how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated! I've been using PetEmote for years and I love this addon! Can't play my pet classes without it! :)
Getting this same error :( I miss this addon.
Tobe

Unread post by Tobe »

LordKain73 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:26 pm Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I've been getting this error message during my play sessions when I have PetEmote enabled:

Locals:
arg1 = 3
arg2 = 30
itemName = nil
itemLink = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = 3
(*temporary) = 30

Change "GetContainerItemLink(arg1, arg2)" to "C_Container.GetContainerItemLink(arg1, arg2)" in PetEmote.lua on line 373.
Lougaron
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Lougaron »

Tobe wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:49 pm

Locals:
arg1 = 3
arg2 = 30
itemName = nil
itemLink = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = 3
(*temporary) = 30

Change "GetContainerItemLink(arg1, arg2)" to "C_Container.GetContainerItemLink(arg1, arg2)" in PetEmote.lua on line 373.
This has worked so far! Thank you so much!!