top 5 favourite pets

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Seaiayu
Realm: Rivendare Seaiayu lvl 80 , Kâgome lvl 27

top 5 favourite pets

Unread post by Seaiayu »

The ones that at 85 you'll have on you all the time, if you like level 10 or something a wish list is cool too, petopia site can help you there. let's here from the hunter community!
Respect the BLADE!

Saturo

Re: top 5 favourite pets

Unread post by Saturo »

Uhh... What do you mean, exactly? "Post your ten favorite pets"? If so, then I think it belongs in the Pet Discussion and not Guild forums.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Seaiayu

Unread post by Seaiayu »

sorry sea's fault for not explaining enough haha, meant the top 5 that the petopian guildies liked on nesingwary, guess it could be in pet discussion, but its not as much about the pet looks themself as the reason the hunter chose them, so its about the hunter more than the pet. sorry!

edit: also, isnt saturo a bad guy from golden sun game?

edit2: feel free to move it if you want to
Respect the BLADE!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo, a bad person? NO WAY! :D

Hmm, I see. It's still about the pets, though. The guild subforums are for guild business, the closest other than Pet Discussion would be WoW General. I flagged it for a move for you, so the mods 'll decide that. :D

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Seaiayu

Unread post by Seaiayu »

appreciate it havent posted for months so a little rusty. also, saturo wasnt really bad alex was, oh well maybe start a tread in off topic about golden sun haha
Respect the BLADE!