Ruchbah saves the day!

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Comett
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Aman'Thul

Ruchbah saves the day!

Unread post by Comett »

So my boyfriend and I were doing our random heroic for the day. We got Throne of the Tides, with a group makeup of him (pally tank), me (hunter), two priests and another hunter (who was using a shiny Tol'vir kitty, yay!). I pulled out my blue Madexx, Ruchbah, as I hadn't had him out with me for a while or done much with him (silly TLPD camp x_x). He was very happy to be out for some exercise.

It became evident after a while that the healer, to put it nicely, was quite under-geared. We rocked along for a while with some CC, and got to the first boss.

In like the first 30 seconds of the fight, both the healer and the other hunter died. The shadowpriest started trying to throw a few heals, and as bf and I are both quite geared we continued smooshing the boss. We got past the two ad phases when my bf unfortunately missed an interrupt and got squished. So I quickly pop growl and taunt, FD to reset my aggro and throw a heal on Ruchy who jumped heroically to the challenge! He managed beautifully and with only myself and the priest mix heals/dps, with me keeping mend pet rolling, we downed the boss from something like 25%. :D I did Distracting Shot/Deterrence one of the blast wave things to give Ruchy a bit of extra time to heal up, but apart from that he was a fantastic little dude!

It was certainly very fun, I wish heroic bosses were always that challenging/enjoyable hehe. The group was very quiet and boring but I reckon they all thought Ruchy was a little champ too.. deep down at least :P

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: Ruchbah saves the day!

Unread post by Rhyela »

Haha, good job you guys! I know some people don't think scorpids make the best tanks because of their ability, but I know when I don't have Vulkoor out, I miss the disarm. :lol: Give Ruchy some extra cookies or whatever it is he eats for a job well done! ^.^

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Teevo
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Elune

Unread post by Teevo »

Thats awesome. Madexx to the rescue!

Special thanks to Pooksie for my Sig!

Araela
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Thrall

Unread post by Araela »

Awesome! I love when pets save the day. :D
Skyshot
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Fizzcrank US

Unread post by Skyshot »

:D Very nice! Saved the day for sure. Our little tanks pets are made of tougher stuff then other people seem to realize.
I quite often get surprised comments from group members about how well my pet can tank when our pug tanks DC/die and I swap in my little beetle to take up the job.
Always feels good to save the group for a wipe. ^^

<My whelps - My Dragons>
"It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept."
-Calvin and Hobbes

Comett
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by Comett »

Teehee, thank you. I relayed all your congrats' to Ruchy and he did a little dance. I think he's getting a bit of an ego~