Stable ideas for a maybe baby hunter?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Scarlet Crusade (A)

Re: Stable ideas for a maybe baby hunter?

Unread post by Airwyn »

Oh no, that sucks that you lost Bastienne! I really hope she can be restored! And oooo Willoe with an undead, that does sound interesting! Not to be all "lookit what I did!" but I posted Emwe's armory page and a couple of screenshots of her a page or two back. You said you wanted to see her and I didn't want you to miss it :) sorry if you already did and I'm just being pushy :P

Airwyn on Scarlet Crusade US

Amazing sig made by Ashaine! Thank you!

gigandetsgirl
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Onyxia, Kalecgos, and Blood Furnace

Unread post by gigandetsgirl »

Oh my gosh no, I must have missed her somehow! Emwe is so beautiful, and I love Luna - that moth has such a beautiful skin, and I think she is just perfect for her! Pretty, pretty girls :mrgreen: I can't wait to see more of her, you'll have to post more soon!

Thank you so much Litlemouse for my amazing signature! :hug:

<The Dawntreaders>
Constantyne Whitnee
Bastienne, Costin, and Willoe

Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Airwyn »

:hug: You are so kind! :) I will absolutely be posting more of her soon! She'll be going to Westfall soon for quests and I've been thinking of writing up something small about it once I get the chance. I figure with all the homeless that came about since the Shattering, Emwe would be touched, seeing how the cataclysm effects others too, not just her own family. This would inspire her to go out and travel, helping anyone else caught up in the destruction.

Yeah I'm kind of rambling there but it's a start I suppose!

Kylah
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Coilfang, Shattered Halls, and moar

Unread post by Kylah »

@Gig: Oh that's terrible, losing Bastienne :( I wish I was on the same server as her, so if you had to level her again I could help, but sadly I'm not :cry:
On a happier note, I loved that story about Whit and the undead ^^ Kylah had a similar story with an Orc death knight in Hellfire...he hung around with me for a long time, just merrily bouncing about in his ZA gear and slaughtering anything that I tagged first :lol: Made me consider changing that female orc into a male orc...I miss my big ol' orc hunter I used to have in Burning crusade...the fact that I'm reading The Shattering (I got it about a week ago finally! Yay!) might not help me wanting an orc again :P

I also made an undead rogue, which I've never been a fan of undead, but I thought I'd give her a chance...we'll see if she makes her way into my story or not...I feel like I may have too many "main" characters and not enough supporting, so she might not...although I already have a story for her...Sometimes I believe that my imagination can be a bit too much :lol: How many worlds/stories do I have in there now? :roll:

What really gave me a story (it hit me in literally a couple seconds after getting through the first gorgeous arrangement in here) was the Karazhan music some WONDERFUL person posted on Youtube. Something about Kara really makes me happy and nostalgic at the same time. The architecture gives a good, old-fashioned feel to the place, and the instruments used in the music, along with the amazing arrangement for each separate areas in the raid and the ambient noises used really give it an eerie feeling that makes you feel (if you're roleplaying, even in your mind only) that you should watch your back in there. *sigh* I love Kara so, so, so much, but I wouldn't have Blizz turn it into a 85 raid or dungeon for anything. Leave it be, PLEASE! :D

Ok, shutting up now :lol:

Edit:Oh...oh...ew...forget what I said about the undead >_< I went to Hillsbrad on Wykk to do something different...after the first 4 quests I promptly abandoned everything and hearthed out. Ugh...any slight liking for undead just...went...down...the...drain...I had a total Wykk chicken moment while gathering those eggs for the quest :oops: I'm not scared of spiders, but those quests, just, ugh :(

Kylah
Signature by me ^^

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Hi there.
I just plowed through the last 7 or so pages I hadnt read and I absolutely love all the stories and ideas.
I write abit myself and love creating stories and backgrounds for my characters :)

I mostly keep whatever I actually finish on a small blog for shits and giggles, I even wrote up "Character sheets" for my two married hunters and his daughter .. in the future they will have a family together but I'm still working out some of the details there.

anyway :) keep up the good work

:hug:
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Kylah
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Kylah »

@Nef: Don't worry, we will keep up the good work :P

On a side note, I had a nice, long story all typed up, just clicking the "save draft" button, and my web browser crashes, clearing ALL of it. Ugh >< It was one of my favorites already, but noo, I couldn't post it :( Super sad right now...going to go play WoW and hopefully feel better

Kylah
Signature by me ^^

Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Airwyn »

Oh no, that sucks Kylah! I hope you can get it typed up again soon!

Nefretiti

Yea that sucks :(
I usually type out my stories in wordpad or whatever other program I have avalible and keep those files in a folder in my documents then copy and paste onto my blog.
I do that mostly because I like keeping an eye on my finished stories and my work-in-progress ones, I have far more WIP stories than finished ones sadly ><

Kylah
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Kylah »

Yeah, it super sucked :( Oh well, I'll type it up sometime ^^

Anyways, I was playing with Wowmodelviewer again, and decided to make a "family photo" type thing :lol: Also, that is a halfhearted, crappy background made in under a minute, using a mouse :P
I tried to use sizing/position to show some of them were behind of some other ones, but it didn't really work ;) My favorite three here are Melodie and Lucien, and Wykk's camera-shy pose :lol:

Ok, g'night everyone! :hug:

Kylah
Signature by me ^^

Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Airwyn »

Super cute Kylah! I love it!

gigandetsgirl
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Oh Kylah, that picture is to die for!!! How in the world do you do it?! :hug: Melodie definitely has the cutest pose, I just wanna hug her! And I still totally love Torai and Syre <3 You should make a picture of the twin's dad so we can see what he looked like! I'm so sorry you lost your story though :(

Nefretiti, I loved everything I read on your blog and would love love love to see more!! I can't wait for Sinn and Wild to have their own family :)

<The Dawntreaders>
Constantyne Whitnee

Nefretiti

Sinn is actually a twin, his twin brother killed by their own father because he would not do what dear old dad told him to do and started a family with the wrong girl.. "Gabe" came back as a DK and once freed from the LK's controll made it his mission to watch over his brother and his family along with his own son.

So at one point Sinny and Wild will be having two sets of multiples :lol: I havent worked out all the details quite yet.

I intend to write down Alexin's story at some point too (Gabe's son and Sinn's nephew)
Right now I'm working on the story about my little blue dragoness.

Nefretiti

gigandetsgirl wrote:Nefretiti, I loved everything I read on your blog and would love love love to see more!! I can't wait for Sinn and Wild to have their own family :)
Thank you :) I definately need to update at some point but right now I'm kinda in a slump with them :?

Kylah
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Kylah »

@Air: Thanks! :D

@Gig: The picture was done with WoWmodelviewer, and 10+ layers in my good friend, the art program Gimp :P I can make one for you if you want ^^ If you're interested, just PM me with screenshots or armory links of the characters and what gear you want them in...or leave it to me :lol:
And I will make a picture of the girls' dad! I'm thinking he probably had red or blond hair, with Iraelia having the darker before her hair went white (She's not old, just one of those people whose hair loses it's color reeeeeally fast) Not sure yet though...I'll see how he looks ;)

@Nef: Where is your blog? I'd love to read it ^^ Stories are always awesome :mrgreen:

I felt I needed to start another bigger drawing project instead of the usual sketches I make every single day, soo..

I chose Revii! She's about halfway done now, so it should only be a few days until she's done :D I just fell in love with my little gnomish rogue last night, I had to draw her! Now, I'm not fantastic with humanoids or anything, but, meh, never gonna learn if I don't try, right? :P

Kylah
Signature by me ^^

gigandetsgirl
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Nefretiti: I love the story behind Sinn’s twin! Death knights are so awesome, and they really just kind of personify protection to me. I can’t wait to read Alexin’s story, and to see Sinn and Wild’s kids! Two sets of multiples… wow :lol: I won’t lie, I’ve been tempted to give Constantyne and Whitnee more kids, because I love them so much and I can never have too many characters :lol: Hey, worgen should be prone to litters right? Oh… that’d be so terrible to them!

Kylah: I might have to hit you up for a “family portrait,” I just hope it wouldn’t be too much trouble! I was picturing him with reddish or dark brown hair myself. I think Rae’s hair is beautiful white – the stress of losing her husband and raising twin girls alone probably had a LOT to do with losing that original color, too.

I can’t wait to see your picture of Revii! :mrgreen: I can’t draw worth a flip myself, I’m sure yours will be great! I feel like I’m kind of in a creativity slump myself. For some reason, I’ve really been on a kick with Bastien and Annemarie and would love to do some more with them soon – figuring out how Bastien breaks free of the Lich King and reunites with her would be a great start :lol:

I heard this song on the radio today and it made me think of Const and Whit when they first meet, after he saves her from the forsaken: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfOjcYAAx78

<The Dawntreaders>
Constantyne Whitnee

Kylah
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Kylah »

@Gig: It would be no trouble at all! It doesn't take too long either ^^

I also wish I could add more family members, but Rae has no husband, and isn't particularly interested in a new one :lol: I suppose I'll have to find out a different way into getting more characters :P

Kylah
Signature by me ^^

gigandetsgirl
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

I know!!! I love making new characters so much, but I can't make Const and Whit have dozens of kids, and Bastien and Annemarie can't naturally have any... I'm at a roadblock, too :lol: I'm still at a loss of words over how CUTE Melodie is in that family picture! Makes me wish Whit and Const could have a worgen girl after all :lol:

<The Dawntreaders>
Constantyne Whitnee

Nahale
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Nahale »

Last edited by Nahale on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
gigandetsgirl
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Hi Nahale! :hug: I'm so glad to see someone else has enjoyed all of our rambling and plotting :lol: I know I, for one, would love to look over your stories and give you some feedback! Feel free to send a PM my way anytime :)

Kylah, I'm going to have to take you up on that offer soon if it's ok; I just cannot get the entire gang to look good together :lol: However, playing around in WMV did lead me to this:

I can't decide if it's too cute... or too cheesy :lol: But either way I think I've settled on Costin's love interest! I am thinking she might be the daughter of Whitnee's old night elf friend... Valerian, AKA the one Constantyne can't stand :lol:

<The Dawntreaders>
Constantyne Whitnee

Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Airwyn »

Too cute Gig! :D I love them together, they look great! Oh no, poor Constantyne haha, he just cant get away from Valerian! :lol: