Dear "Noah" - Thank You

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Dear "Noah" - Thank You

Unread post by Sasrei »

As I know you are lurking about and being such an awesome dev with listening and overall making us all feel special I wanted to do something to show my appreciation. Just wanted to say thank you for always listening and doing all you can to make us happy. You cant please everyone but you go the extra mile which makes you really awesome. And the little special petopia touches here and there means the world to us sooo I just want to say..

Thanks for everything! It means the world that someone actually cares about us instead of just sitting behind the desk and ignoring every thing we say. Heck really all you could do is just recolor one single pet over and over and over, make it one shotted and drop a 1000g but you dont! You work hard to make amazing rares, that are hard to kill and such a challenge that it makes the pet more special. Which is what I know alot of people were unhappy about with losing the happiness, so making them difficult to tame just makes the bonding more fun. Nothing like dying from your pet over and over again just to have that closeness :lol:
Last edited by Moderator on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited title to make thread purpose more obvious.

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Re: Dear "Noah"

Unread post by Teigan »

Huzzah! Seconded!
Kormai
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Stormrage - A, Thrall - H

Unread post by Kormai »

Third...ed!

I loves all my pets! And thank you for giving us some of the skins that many people have been begging for and wanting for a very long time (like Skarr!!).

Thrall | Kormai - 100 Blood Elf Hunter | Kari - 100 Undead Hunter | Sintharia - 100 Blood Elf Warlock | Rhoxi - 100 Goblin Mage
Stormrage | Kormai - 100 Draenei Hunter | Kari - 6 Worgen Hunter
...and so many other alts!
Araela
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Thrall

Unread post by Araela »

Fourthed? :D Truly though, Noah, your attention is greatly appreciated.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Fifthed!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Shlee
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Shlee »

Sixth'd'd'd'd!

Thankee for the general awesome that surroundifies your existance-ness.

Daffy Troll hunter, and beloved devilsaur Bakar.

Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

i'll never credit the anonymous! ballax!
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Unread post by Ziarre »

Aye, thank you very much! I was from vanilla, but was too late to enjoy the demons as current content...bringing this kind of challenge in means a lot!
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

It should be obvious by now, but I'm endlessly appreciative of Noah and everything he does for us. We don't have to get cool stuff all the time, and people can argue that we don't really deserve it(sometimes we don't) - but we get a near-endless stream of awesome pets and little nods to the community. We get stuff we want and ask for, which is frankly amazing in a game this huge.

So, yes. We you Noah. :)

(Double Fluttershy for youuu!)

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

Syriana
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel

Unread post by Syriana »

Cheers and thanks!
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

I lack the proper words to express just how wonderful a dev you are, Noah, but I'm going to try anyway.

This community is lucky to have you and your endless patience, creative mind, and razor-sharp wit. You tap directly into what the community is looking for, even when it's collectively incapable of expressing itself. Your ability to find the pearls amongst everything else and get them implemented even better than dreamed for is second to none. Blizzard is also lucky to have you; you're a hell of a spokesman for the dev team, even anonymously, since your work speaks for itself.

Plus two of my babies owe you their lives, so we thank you from the bottom of our spidery little hearts!

Attachments
TY Noah.jpg
TY Noah.jpg (180.61 KiB) Viewed 39345 times

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Miacoda
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde

Unread post by Miacoda »

*counts the positive comments*

TENTH....D!

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

Tsiya
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Re: Dear "Noah" - Thank You

Unread post by Tsiya »

Thank you soooo much!

My pets - My companions

Sig by Sookie!

Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar (alliance), Nesingwary (horde)

Unread post by Ceravan »

Ditto, another thank you... and a shameless add moar bear skins please(I know someone wants a zombie bear) and for me, more classic wow coyote skins. Shameless, I know, but I'm part gobby.

sameyer716
Realm: Dark Iron

Unread post by sameyer716 »

I think that the next time we're lucky enough to get rare pets put into the game, Noah deserves to have one named after him! Thanks again, most awesome-est Dev ever!
Arrol
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Winterhoof

Unread post by Arrol »

so since i took like a year long break for wow and am now back and reading the forums daily again...What's the whole backstory behind "noah- how did he get his name, how are we sure hes here, does he know we know about him (does he give ninja hello's) etc. etc. etc. I want in on the conspiracy theory!!
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Chipping in to express my heartfelt gratitude with everyone else here Noah! :D You've done so much for our little community, I wish I had enough hug emoticons to express how happy I am. We're lucky to have someone as awesome as you!
:hug: :hug: :hug:
Arrol wrote:so since i took like a year long break for wow and am now back and reading the forums daily again...What's the whole backstory behind "noah- how did he get his name, how are we sure hes here, does he know we know about him (does he give ninja hello's) etc. etc. etc. I want in on the conspiracy theory!!
Wain here from the forums was one of the first people to have direct contact with Noah. You can check out this thread from when he went to Blizzard HQ and met him in person. :)
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 7&p=149802

Noah's nickname comes from the tale of Noah's Ark. He's done so much to save the animals of Azeroth, never leaving any behind, so it just sort of stuck. :D
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Ceravan wrote:Shameless, I know, but I'm part gobby.
Ok, that made me laugh. :)

And yes, much gratitude, Noah. If I were undead, you'd have my undying gratitude!
Jäysee
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands

Unread post by Jäysee »

Ceravan wrote:Ditto, another thank you... and a shameless add moar bear skins please(I know someone wants a zombie bear) and for me, more classic wow coyote skins. Shameless, I know, but I'm part gobby.

Zombie Bear! :headbang:

I have said it before and will say it again, TY for all the Hunter Love you and the rest of the team has shown us Noah! :hug:

Wayyyy back in the day we could only have 3 pets, but most of us had only 2 pets. 1 was a dps pet(probably a cat) and the 2nd was a tanking pet(probably a bear) 3rd slot was saved to tame beasts that would teach us a new pet ability. For me the cat and bear combo have been staples in my 6+ years of WoW Hunter adventuring, and to have that blue bear would be an awesome way to celebrate that love of vanilla wow pets. He would never leave my 5 pet line up.

Maybe Wain could ask "Noah" what role he had in the whole Ghostwolf/Grimtotem Spirit Guide 7sec pet tame fiasco? That is also a pet that will never leave my stables! :headbang:

:ugeek:

ZoMbIe BeAr WiLl EaT yOuR BrAiNs!

Kormai
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Stormrage - A, Thrall - H

Unread post by Kormai »

OH ok I know I already posted my thanks and stuffs but I totally forgot to mention another recent thing I am thankful for: bringing back pets beside our ground mounts! Not too long ago I posted in a thread that was talking about this and wanting it back, before the PTR was up. And now that's what happens in the PTR!

Since I've only been playing for two years (almost) I never got to see the whole pets beside mounts, but now I do!!! So again, thank you!

Thrall | Kormai - 100 Blood Elf Hunter | Kari - 100 Undead Hunter | Sintharia - 100 Blood Elf Warlock | Rhoxi - 100 Goblin Mage
Stormrage | Kormai - 100 Draenei Hunter | Kari - 6 Worgen Hunter
...and so many other alts!