Pet interupts (sp)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Cerele
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Hellscream

Pet interupts (sp)

Unread post by Cerele »

okay pets with interupts moths, gorillas, and nether rays

Nether rays have to be clicked, Moths also. I tamed all three of these animals to test them out, in pvp when i clicked the abilities all three worked flawlessly. In pve we got into boss fight at SFK my gorilla had auto cast on and when he used his ability it simply didnt work, waited for cooldown... and again the spell went off perfectly.

i am hitcapped and dont get why these would/should miss so maybe the gorillas is glitched? or can pets interupt bosses which wouldnt be fair cause the warlock pet can? could i get some help here? i havent tried with the other pets yet...

Anyone else noticed this too?

signature thanks to Kurieno
7seti
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne

Re: Pet interupts (sp)

Unread post by 7seti »

Autocast doesn't work for interrupts. The pet AI isn't clever enough to detect when an interruptable spell is being cast. You'll have to watch the bosses' cast bar and click at the right time. Keybinding it might help.
Cerele
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Hellscream

Re: Pet interupts (sp)

Unread post by Cerele »

gorilla has been timing his correctly. the nether ray spams it and moth wont use it period, he used it on first spell and it didnt work, i turned off auto cast and clicked it on the healing thing and it didnt work

signature thanks to Kurieno