Hunter Poll

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Thwip
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Elune/Gilneas [US]

Re: Hunter Poll

Unread post by Thwip »

What spec do you play most often
Beast Mastery. Been one since I started my toon and I can give a good run for dps even in low gear. >3

What pet family do use most often
It really depends on what I am doing. I have a vast array of pets and usually they all get a lot of time out of the stable. Some more then others. Spirit Beasts, my Corehound [Argos], Wolf [Hyrrokin or Hyndla], Cat [Julius], and Jadefang [Chamosite]. Sadly, when I make runs, I tend to take what people want to see me using which is more often then not, wolves. I do have devilsaurs, but when they switched Monsterous Bite from something that deals damage to more or less a Widow's Sting...effectively making that pet a PvP pet in my mind...I've stopping using them as much. :< I've also seen a decline in the use of Devilsaurs all around because of this lately, but that might just be my server. People play the 'Who's top dps' game so hard there.

And on a scale of 1-10 how happy are you with your pet overall (10 being the happiest)
9 outta 10 for my Devilsaurs not ripping faces off as hard. Ahaha.

Btag name is Buu! US Horde

Thwip - Xanbu - Lymphoma

meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Unread post by meepitco »

What spec do you play most often:
I play MM hunter for Dungeons/Raids. Hoping to switch back Surv OS for BM for soloing/Molten Front.

What Pet family do I use most often:
It truly depends what I am doing. If I am in a dungeon/raid, I am probably using a cat (Mr. Sambas who I tamed :D) or even my brown fox, Honeydew. Then if I am soloing/Molten Front Progression, I normally have out a Scorpid (C'mon Madexx...spawn already...) or my red warpstalker...Bacon. When I switch back to BM, I am hoping to use Spirit Beast for Dung/Raid, and a Shale Spider for soloing. If I cant find a spirit beast, I will still use Sambas for dungeon/raid.

And on a scale of 1-10 how happy are you with your pet overall (10 being the happiest)
For Dungeon/Raiding(sambas): He is a very good pet. I am still currently looking for a name for him, but it'll come out sooner or later. 10/10
For Soloing/World PvP(When that pally decides to "gank" me): 7/10 because Scorpids arent the best pvp, either with warpstalkers. I am hoping I find a good soloing/world PvP pet soon.

And that's my view on it, but hey, I'm only one hunter?
Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

1) What spec do you play most often:
Survival. I use my BM spec for soloing which is often but since I like surv more and use that as my raid spec I say I'm a survival hunter.

2) What pet family do use most often:
Tallstrider <3

3) And on a scale of 1-10 how happy are you with your pet overall (10 being the happiest):
10, but I'm bias to my Hahadori.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Airwyn »

What spec do you play most often
Since Molten Front came out i've been BM but when I do dungeons I go MM

What pet family do use most often
Depnds on what i'm doing, lately for my mount hyjal dailies I've been using Havoc (Kirix) but when I head into the molten front I try to rotate my pets in and out, yesterday I used Trichinosis (Undead Piggy), and Envy (Loque). But when I do dungeons I usually take my (unnamed) sunblade dragonhawk, Artashir (Sambas), Fell (wolfie), Zim (ravager), and the last spot is usually Extinction (my poorly named raptor).

For dungeons I usually try to take my Artashir or my Zim so 10 :)
And for dailies I've been taking Havoc my Kirix so 10 :)

Airwyn on Scarlet Crusade US

Amazing sig made by Ashaine! Thank you!

Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Unread post by Kurasu »

BM Hunter
My original favorite was Panzer (the turtle). At the moment, though, Ban'thalos has been out with me a lot more often! ... but Panzer is still my icon.
10/10. Panzer has tanked heroics and raids for me. At level. <3
Come see Kurasu's stables!