Dante Adventure Journal

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Ikult
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (horde); Moon Guard (alli)

Dante Adventure Journal

Unread post by Ikult »

Dante. The loveable, wonderful, luck-charm of a Scorpion! I was delighted when I read the Petopians post on him a few days ago, and decided to tame him because he has so much personality.

Moments after I tamed him, I found Ban'thalos, and Dante and my precious new owl have taken over as two pets Etona carries with her at all times!

Considering how kind (and lucky) Dante has been for me already, I decided to take him on a tour of the world as a thank-you treat. These are he and Etona's beginning adventures together.

Dante was a bit nervous leaving his home- he found Ban'thalos very scary when we first landed on the tree. To soothe his nerves, I took him fishing in the south of Mt. Hyjal. He loved the lava pits, and had a blast running around with Raphael (my Terrorpene).

Once he felt calmer, I asked him if he'd help with my questing so that I could earn Exalted status with my guild. He readily agreed, and we spent a few hours in Deepholm. He loved Deepholm, and all the funny "rock men". He said the giants reminded him of the ones back home, only colder.

Afterwards, we were rather weary, so we took a break in Stormwind. Dante was very curious about fishing after watching me in Hyjal, and he insisted we do the daily. He had a ton of fun trying to catch the slippery fish with his claws.

Fully rested, we were itching to go exploring again. He mentioned a cousin who had left the Firelands long ago, and now lived in Uldum. We went searching for Madexx, but sadly, he was probably asleep during the hot part of the day. We'll check back later.

Already hot and tired again (well, I was, Dante enjoyed the heat!), we wandered off down the river, finally setting up camp for the afternoon in a crocodile-free area. Dante was thrilled to call "first watch", and I felt quite comfortable taking a short nap while he splashed and played nearby.

Thank you, Petopians, for bringing this little guy to light! I look forward to many more adventures with this little guy! <3
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Re: Dante Adventure Journal

Unread post by Kalliope »

<3 :) If I could draw a picture of a warm fuzzy in text, I would do so here. :D

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!