Camping + Dungeon=Disaster

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Demonwolf
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: kael'thas

Camping + Dungeon=Disaster

Unread post by Demonwolf »

My friend n i camp together a few times bc he has skarr n i have karkin, we camp together sometimes bc we dont have to compete with each other. i had said 'hey im going to do a quick dungeon really fast tell me if he spawns pls n ill get out' so he replied ok. walkin in the dungeon, 2nd to last boss, he sends me a message over real id, 'skarr spawned' so i tele out n what do i see? a blood elf warrior killing skarr *sigh* i missed my tame, since my friend was horde i had him ask y he killed it, turns out he came up there JUST to kill it n he came at the right time .... looks like another long while camp for me
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Re: Camping + Dungeon=Disaster

Unread post by Gimlion »

Why would a warrior go up, JUST to kill a dropless mob, better yet, how did he survive that fire ball thing? While he can't technically be reported for killing a rare he tagged first, I'd keep an eye on him, and if he does end up griefing other hunters just to kill the rares, report him.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Morven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Morven »

A prot warrior especially could easily kill him, because of his avoidance and mitigation abilities. Skarr isn't going to use his high-powered attack, since it's only triggered on a Tame Beast. A decently equipped warrior will take less than half the listed damage, has a good chance of avoiding being hit in the first place, and prot has spell reflect (that takes care of one attack) and a silence (there goes another).

A warrior who's doing decent DPS can easily kill Skarr before his own HP are drained.
Demonwolf
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

i dont know why the warrior went to just kill it, i was too crushed to have my friend ask more, but yes. he survived easily, he had half of his health left once i saw skarr drop.
Knobhead
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: EU-Jaedenar

Unread post by Knobhead »

Internet + no accountability = people act like dicks, especially when it involves something that they can't have.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I'm so sorry hun. That was mean!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Carnacki
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Dragonblight US

Unread post by Carnacki »

I'm sorry for your loss. Perhaps you need a new keyboard too, as it seems your vowels stopped working on the first post.
Demonwolf
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Carnacki wrote:I'm sorry for your loss. Perhaps you need a new keyboard too, as it seems your vowels stopped working on the first post.
no i think thats just how i type, sorry i like to type fast n make shortcuts xp

~n also, my friend i was camping with,, i LET him have skarr when we first found it, so karma didnt work good for me on that part