The Consolation Corner

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Death_Dino420
Petopia Artist
Realm: Emerald Dream, Wyrmrest Accord

Re: The Consolation Corner

Unread post by Death_Dino420 »

Personally I'm sad to have gotten rid of a few pets on my many hunters after the pre-patch dropped. I think a lot of the new models are gorgeous (though the hyenas and the demon dogs seem a bit.. odd) but many take colors I'd adored and just changed them completely. I had a beautiful white wind serpent and black-orange skeletal spider, but both succumbed to huge changes in their usual color schemes. Such amazing colors, now in completely dull hues.

I'm also fairly displeased with my blue Karkin, but I'm hoping that glitch can be fixed soon.. if ever.

Lovely signature by the great Ashaine!!
Flight Rising | Deviantart | Toyhou.se

Summerfield
Realm: Cairne

Unread post by Summerfield »

Anyone else disappointed that none of the cursed animals in Drustvar are tameable? There's bloody rabbits, birds, pigs, wolves and deer with spooky glowing eyes, bears and foxes with brambles and fungi growing out of them, and wicker constructs that look like dogs - none of which keep their looks when tamed if they can be tamed at all. It seems like there's very few significant new pets on the alliance side at all, the only notable thing i've seen so far is bees. That coupled with no rares at all this expansion is kinda making me regret buying it.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I would love to be able to tame the fungus animals (deer too)!
Devonny
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Unread post by Devonny »

For some stupid reason, I got rid of the ghost sabre I got way back in the day. So I decided I wanted to pull it out and realized it wasn't there. So, I went to darkshore to find one. Finally did and my pet (who won't stay dismissed) killed it! ;;
Bambu
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo/Eitrigg

Unread post by Bambu »

Apparently dismissing my pet and starting to cast Tame Beast is Shal'dorei for "THIS GHOST MOOSE IS DANGEROUS, SYRENNE! PLEASE SAVE ME!! NO MERCY!!" :(
Mogia
Realm: Mal'ganis

Unread post by Mogia »

Story of my life for the past month. Stupid people keep killing him while I try to tame him... this was attempt #6. Waited 12 days to see him again. This was 11/2/22 at 1 pm EST.

Wrath Classic NA West - Myzrael (Alliance)- If anyone would like to help me Poptart#1907

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Always tag it first, if you can. :mrgreen:

Bambu
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo/Eitrigg

Unread post by Bambu »

I just bought 200 or so Certificates of ownership on AH only to find out they still stack to 5 max. 😵‍💫

EDIT: and I can't even name my thunderlizard "Gravy". 😭