The Consolation Corner

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
FourLetterWurdz
Realm: Lightbringer [A], Illidan [H]

Re: The Consolation Corner

Unread post by FourLetterWurdz »

I love CRZ for meeting fellow hunters, I hate it when they do this. I had it stolen last night, tonight I get this. Sigh. Arcturis, I'd appreciate it if you'd find your way to my stables. I can't even get 5 seconds alone with you. :(
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_040513_185311.jpg
WoWScrnShot_040513_185311.jpg (841.76 KiB) Viewed 15610 times
ashdawn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by ashdawn »

Loque'nahak got stolen from me 3 times, once from a troll hunter once from a horde pally who had already killed a loque the day before because I saw it in general (OMFG WHY!?) and then a hunter who didnt steal it, I saw it first, he tamed it first.

I got loque'nahak today and named her loki :) 4 days of camping. worth it
Equeon
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Unread post by Equeon »

To be fair to that hunter, Loque drops a cloak that perfectly matches the Striker's Garb set, a popular hunter transmog. I want this cloak myself but dread killing the pet- I couldn't stand knowing I've cost another fellow tamer hours of hard work!

To be a little more on-topic, this was almost a year ago, but a troll hunter killed the red Madexx I had my eyes on after patrolling the area several times daily, for more than a week. I'm thankful that Blizzard has removed the "rare" unit frames from new rare hunter pets to avoid the "Shiny silver dragon?? KILL. GET GOOD LOOT AND XP." mentality.
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by Sarantha »

Totally my fault, but I was waiting for Quall (rare blue spirit owl) to spawn, it spawned, and I had forgotten to dismiss my other pet and it killed Quall when it aggro'd.

Someone else killed the blue Quilen in one of the special scenarios when I specifically asked them if I could tame. They said sure, but killed them all anyway. I was upset. People in CRZ are jerks.
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
Tawny779
Realm: Alleria

Unread post by Tawny779 »

Sarantha wrote:Someone else killed the blue Quilen in one of the special scenarios when I specifically asked them if I could tame. They said sure, but killed them all anyway. I was upset. People in CRZ are jerks.
I think we all know that feel far too well...
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Lost Nuramoc to a lvl 77 troll warlock killing him "for the gold" even though I offered 1000g for him not to kill it. Apparently, whatever Nuramoc drops is worth more than 1000g. He was specifically NOT doing it for the achievement. He was on Proudmoore, but other than that, I won't call him out. He was a total jerk. If there is anyone on a low-pop server that can help me with CRZ to try and tame Nuramoc or his twin in Winterspring, I'll be eternally grateful. I almost felt like crying when Nuramoc died for no reason. Does anyone know his spawn timer?
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

Sarantha wrote:Lost Nuramoc to a lvl 77 troll warlock killing him "for the gold" even though I offered 1000g for him not to kill it. Apparently, whatever Nuramoc drops is worth more than 1000g. He was specifically NOT doing it for the achievement. He was on Proudmoore, but other than that, I won't call him out. He was a total jerk. If there is anyone on a low-pop server that can help me with CRZ to try and tame Nuramoc or his twin in Winterspring, I'll be eternally grateful. I almost felt like crying when Nuramoc died for no reason. Does anyone know his spawn timer?
I can hop on my hunter and you an check on mine. My tag is Mochitora#1833.
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Qinni wrote:
Sarantha wrote:Lost Nuramoc to a lvl 77 troll warlock killing him "for the gold" even though I offered 1000g for him not to kill it. Apparently, whatever Nuramoc drops is worth more than 1000g. He was specifically NOT doing it for the achievement. He was on Proudmoore, but other than that, I won't call him out. He was a total jerk. If there is anyone on a low-pop server that can help me with CRZ to try and tame Nuramoc or his twin in Winterspring, I'll be eternally grateful. I almost felt like crying when Nuramoc died for no reason. Does anyone know his spawn timer?
Tyvm for the help. I named her Qindra. She's so pretty. It took me years to find her. Longer than Loque. :hug:
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

Sarantha wrote:
Qinni wrote:
Tyvm for the help. I named her Qindra. She's so pretty. It took me years to find her. Longer than Loque. :hug:
She has such a pretty name! :O Pretty name for a pretty chimera <3
Doc Privas
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Doc Privas »

I was helping a fellow guild member to tame Skoll when suddenly a stupid doggie woman warlock comes and kills it - I have him since 3 years now but I was so happy to help someone....stupid people, killing for a few gold. ç__ç

Cloudstrider - Highmountain Tauren Hunter
Argent Dawn EU

Isobelle
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (H) Wrymrest Accord (A)

Unread post by Isobelle »

Keep finding King Krush dead. If the NPC scanner goes off and I see a body, that means that I JUST missed him right?
orlandopokey
Realm: BloodHoof

Unread post by orlandopokey »

I'm up to 6 times...That is watching Karoma die in front of me 6 times last month!!! I had one person hold him hostage, asking 20K for the tame. I couldnt pay so he killed him... I share all of your pain!
lymang
Realm: Alexstrasza-US

Unread post by lymang »

Oh, the depth of feels I have after reading a lot of these posts. Been there myself on numerous occasions, and it sucks. If anyone wants help or I can try and help cross-realm as a hunter, lymang#1583 90 alliance hunter on Lothar. Or if necessary I have a 90 horde pally on Doomhammer too, to try and invite you to my realm(s) and see if it's up there. {wipes a tear from his eye} remembering 6 weeks of Loque hunting back during Wrath days, always being a bit too slow, and then one day logging in after a 30 minute break for dinner (after hours of camping) to be hovering over his dead body. Cried in frustration.
ashdawn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by ashdawn »

orlandopokey wrote:I'm up to 6 times...That is watching Karoma die in front of me 6 times last month!!! I had one person hold him hostage, asking 20K for the tame. I couldnt pay so he killed him... I share all of your pain!
Thats just low. asking 20k for something work about 100g is stupid, you wouldent do it for a mount, plus its more annoying/evil/stupid than just killing him, its posts like these that really make me feel angry and sorry for the fact I got karoma in about an hour and the fact that i never use him and just have him to say "I have all the spirit beasts" makes me feel worst, good luck on your hunt

:hug:
Icesilvaros
Realm: Frostwolf

Unread post by Icesilvaros »

Just watched Arcturis spawn again only to be murdered by a lvl 90 alliance hunter who already had it, the same hunter who has killed it twice before in front of me.
Very frustrating, specially since he used his tamed Arcturis to kill him.... >.< Not to mention I have been camping arcturis for about a week and Gondria for over a year. Anyone know what Gondria's actual spawn timer is?
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Icesilvaros wrote:Just watched Arcturis spawn again only to be murdered by a lvl 90 alliance hunter who already had it, the same hunter who has killed it twice before in front of me.
Very frustrating, specially since he used his tamed Arcturis to kill him.... >.< Not to mention I have been camping arcturis for about a week and Gondria for over a year. Anyone know what Gondria's actual spawn timer is?
6 - 16 hrs, roughly. I see her pretty often.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Icesilvaros
Realm: Frostwolf

Unread post by Icesilvaros »

Junrei wrote:6 - 16 hrs, roughly. I see her pretty often.

Thank you, I saw a few on wowhead saying like 19 hours, I about died with that number. Guess I will keep checking back every so often, I think I might try in the middle of the night. Like 3 am lol.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Back in wrath, it was longer cause the rares once were connected and believe me, that was such a pain. That's no longer the case, however(save for Vyra/TLPD).

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Yzzami
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Yzzami »

When someone kills something you've been camping for. I sometimes wish you could censer everywhere and it suddenly turned into a pvp server
Slirith

Unread post by Slirith »

I tend to kill the rare if a alliance hunter is trying to tame at same time I am :S