Update on Fire Pet

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Dr. Rockso
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Update on Fire Pet

Unread post by Dr. Rockso »

as of Patch 4.2.2 the pet is still around :) and still looken cool
Zetharl
Realm: Hydraxis

Re: Update on Fire Pet

Unread post by Zetharl »

Was super gleeful when I logged in to my flame patch yesterday.

bigbadwolfx
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Stormscale US

Unread post by bigbadwolfx »

dont u mean looken hot?
Dr. Rockso
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

i really hope they dont plan on hotfixing it (the look). Allowing us to have it this long chances are getting better and better :)
Dialga
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Dialga »

Dr. Rockso wrote:i really hope they dont plan on hotfixing it (the look). Allowing us to have it this long chances are getting better and better :)
I wouldn't get highly complacent just based on a lack of action so far. It's a rather tricky thing to fix, and if you take into consideration:

The Spirit of Koosu (Ooze) tame was fixed in 3.0.8 while the developers knew about it since 3.0.1. It took them from about November to January, if I'm remembering correctly, to bother fixing it. Garwal, a top-priority fix, took them about 4 days or so to hotfix him untameable, then till the 21st to make him a white wolf, when Mania's Arcania released their information on the 4th of July and the surge for him started.

Just saying, don't get too attached just yet.
Dr. Rockso
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Dialga wrote:
Dr. Rockso wrote:i really hope they dont plan on hotfixing it (the look). Allowing us to have it this long chances are getting better and better :)
I wouldn't get highly complacent just based on a lack of action so far. It's a rather tricky thing to fix, and if you take into consideration:

The Spirit of Koosu (Ooze) tame was fixed in 3.0.8 while the developers knew about it since 3.0.1. It took them from about November to January, if I'm remembering correctly, to bother fixing it. Garwal, a top-priority fix, took them about 4 days or so to hotfix him untameable, then till the 21st to make him a white wolf, when Mania's Arcania released their information on the 4th of July and the surge for him started.

Just saying, don't get too attached just yet.
the Ooze doesn't really fall in the same category as this cause the ooze could be targeted.
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Moderator »

Locking this topic before it becomes another circular debate.