What's your favorite Madexx Color?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.

Favorite Madexx color?

Blue
35%
Green
16%
Red
22%
Black
9%
Brown/Bronze
8%
None
4%
All
5%

Total votes: 129

Sesamee
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Kil'Jaeden

Re: What's your favorite Madexx Color?

Unread post by Sesamee »

Well I picked green but didn't really have a desire to camp for him. Then last night blue Maddex just happened to appear for me while mining in Uldum. I have to say he is absolutely gorgeous! After taking some screen shots of him against the Uldum night sky he is definitely growing on me. If the green one ever shows up for me I'll decide between the two but for now blue Maddex definitely has a slot in my stable. I named him Zodiak since I'm a scorpio.

Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Green is my favorite, but I also really like red (love those purple eyes).
Foru21dr
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Tanaris (Alliance) Nessingwary (Horde)

Unread post by Foru21dr »

I have both the green and the blue on 2 different hunters. The green is my favorite. I have tried the black and the bronze and did not care for them. Red is the only one I have not gotten.
Nesingwary Petopians - Bitka, Quïll Xendral, Ximbol, Saehi, and Tryxter
Nesingwary Petopian Alliance - Sorree and Xylda

http://dragcave.net/user/foru21dr My Cave
Tulune
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Ravenholt

Unread post by Tulune »

In orger; green, red, bluse, black, bronze.
Wut?
Alastiel
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: EU - Aszune

Unread post by Alastiel »

Blue all the way. It's the one I tamed, too. :D
I do like both green and red as well, however.
Roxhunt
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade

Unread post by Roxhunt »

Funny story but so true of hunter: I help my son often in finding pets that he is wanting to tame. While I que for things, I camp for him, etc. I have even left que to grab a pet that popped while I was there. Anyway, my son is, let's just say early teens, to give you a prespective of his age.

He told me he'd love to have the blue or green Madexx. He has the brown but since it was plain, he wanted a different one. Well, I found the red one, abandoned his brown one, and tamed the red for him. I was 'informed' that it looked a lot like the brown one in color and he wanted a different one, so I continued to keep an eye out for a different color. Last Sunday night, I found the blue one! Now, you have to understand, he's not home and I can't locate his authenticator. It was laying on my desk with mine but was gone. I searched his room (as best I could considering he's a young man and tidy is not a priority) and couldn't find it. I'm frantically searching because I just know someone else is going to tame it or worse, kill it! I finally decide to just sign in on his computer since it won't ask me for the authenticator but his computer takes forever to load. At least he was in Org (never know where you're going to find his toon when you sign in....many times it's a ghost since he's big into pvp lol) and I flew through portal and flew out to where I found the blue Madexx. I hadn't realized that in my panic, my husband had flown out there on his pvp hunter and was guarding it from the other faction and hopefully could talk our faction into leaving it for taming. I abandoned his red one and tamed the blue one without a problem.

When my son gets home I'm excited to tell him about his new pet. Without missing a beat, he looks at me and asked me if I'm going to still watch for the green one. I told him I hadn't planned on it that I thought he wanted either the blue or green but didn't know he preferred the green. He told me he wouldn't know which one he preferred until he had them both to find out which one he bonded with best! I completely understood :)

FYI: His hunter is his only level 85 and he has always loved his hunter so he never plays another toon enough to level it all the way.
Sesamee
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Kil'Jaeden

Unread post by Sesamee »

Aww that's a cute story! It's so cool that you help your son find his pets! :D
Vasken
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Unread post by Vasken »

Blue. It's the eyes, they're gorgeous! :D

Floof the Sambas!

Vasken - Troll Hunter - Argent Dawn EU

DeviantART || Skreel's Dragon Lair

Worba
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

I like all of the unique colors... but I'd have to say blue is probably my favorite for this mob. :)
meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Unread post by meepitco »

Oh dear, I forgot about this thread, but here is my view on Madexx:
Black and Blue are my FAVORITE colors of them. I cannot choose which. Then comes green. The green was my first madexx, and he is just lovely <3 The next is red. I was never liked the red color. Too....valentines'y. Then comes Bronze. I honestly don't like bronze because he...well...okay, i honestly dont know. But I personally don't like his coloring.

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

Querl Dox
Realm: Warsong / Nesingwary

Unread post by Querl Dox »

Blue and Red are my favorites.

The Blue, which is Skystrike, for my worgen hunter and Red, whom I'm still searching, for my BE hunter :)

My least favorite has to be bronze, not because he's common, but because it just never caught my eye like Red and Blue did.

Ralyne - 85 Blood Elf Hunter - Warsong US / Quington - 85 Worgen Hunter -Nesingwary US
Dragon Cave
Magistream

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Blue - he was the first one I found, and I consider him the Madexx that was meant for me. I love how his carapace looks to be covered in stars. It's a beautiful colour.
Green - I really love the purple accents on this one, and though I tried to deny my fondness for it at first, I eventually gave in and realized how much I loved it.
Black - the black and red scheme is gorgeous, and though I no longer have this colour, it's still one of my favourites.
Roxhunt
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade

Unread post by Roxhunt »

If you read my previous post you'll understand this post:

Yesterday, I was on my hunter and located the green madexx. My son wanted it and we still hadn't seen it so we could tame it. I immediately logged, logged his hunter in, flew out to where it was...and tamed it. Hearthed back. I signed into my druid and went on playing the rest of the day. I really liked the green madexx (hadn't seen it really until I was taming it for my son). I decided through the course of the day that I'd just leave my hunter in Uldum and keep an eye out for another one. Now keep in mind, I've been checking off and on daily since I posted early and when I tamed it for my son was the first time I had seen it so I wasn't too hopefully in finding it again anytime soon. Last night, I decided to sign my hunter in again and just check the area. Signed in, immediately NPC and Silverdragon went off. Green madexx was out again in the very same spot! I just landed and tamed. I named him Spoiled since he was green..and if I could get all my tames I wanted that way...I'd be spoiled! lol
RHMakonea
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (H/A)

Unread post by RHMakonea »

Blue is my favorite, didn't want to tame unless it was blue and didn't want to camp for it, and blue still showed up for me while hunting camel figurines. It's my favorite color in general

Signature by the Wonderful Britany

My DeviantArt